Chapter 27: I Will Not Walk Away

*Kellin's POV* it's really kinda fun writing from Kellins perspective :)

"You'll be outta here tomorrow morning." I told Riley she'd been in the hospital almost a week now.

"What about Andy?" she looked up from Copeland cradled in her arms asking the one question I'd prayed wouldn't come up straight away.

"Riley..." I started slowly "....they're not sure if Andy's gonna make it."

"What do you mean? You said he was stable" Riley's eyes filled with tears.

"Riley... he... he was but the wound got infected and I can't do anything because I'm not legally in charge of you guys."

"What about Jonathan where the hell is he?"

"He left Riley he quit and he left when things got complicated."

She looked back at me I could see plans forming in her eyes before she even spoke. "Kellin I need you to get me out of here tonight"

"I'll work on it" I left the room leaving Copeland with Riley.

I quickly worked Riley's release out with the nurses and went out to my car grabbing Riley's suitcase.

"You're out" I laid her suitcase down she came over handing me Copeland grabbing clothes and going to change.

She came back out a few minutes later with her hair and makeup done she was dressed in destroyed skinnies a Sleeping With Sirens shirt and her black on black convers. Her determination was clear in her eyes as she walked up to me.

"I'm gonna go see Andy and then I'll meet you at the car" I traded Copeland for her suitcase and walked out to my car.

*Riley's POV*

I walked briskly down the hall to Andy's room shifting Copeland in my arms as I went.

I slipped quietly into Andy's room and his eyes opened.

"Riley?" he asked weekly.

"Yeah it's me" I focused on Copelands inquisitive gaze so as not to start crying.

"How bad is it?" I moved across the room to be sitting on the edge of the bed. In response Andy lifted the side of his shirt you could clearly see where the bullet had entered his body and red lines ran over his pale skin up his chest.

"Blood poisoning?" I whispered tracing my fingers over his burning skin.

"According to the doctors"

"I'm working on fixing this" My voice barely cleared a whisper"just promise me you'll stay strong."

"I promise Riley" he replied with as much strength as he could put into his voice.

"I promise you I will see you again" I leaned down and kissed him softly before standing.

"I promise you I will see you again" he replied I smiled slightly as I left the room. I walked quickly out to Kellin's car buckled Copeland into her car seat and ducked into the front seat.

"Kellin I need you to help me please I can't loose him." I was on the verge of tears.

"I promise I'll do everything I can."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Ashley's number. He picked up quickly.

"Riley?" he asked. I took a deep breath steadying my voice.

"Hey Ash listen I'm with Kellin we're going to work things out for Andy I need Jonathan's cell number and address."

"I'll text you the information."