Chapter 13: Who Can Save Me Now?

"So let me get this straight" Alice started we where curled up under blankets with hoodies on eating breakfast on the couch "you left a month ago met Black Veil Brides and are now living with Andy, you're his girlfriend which let me just tell you pictures of you two are all over the Internet. And you have all the guys numbers and are friends with all of them"

"Pretty much" I laughed.

"Wow some crazy shit goes on when I'm not around."

"You said there where pictures of us online? I haven't seen anything."

She laughed "Oh Riley when's the last time you checked tumbler?" she asked pulling her phone out. She went onto Tumbler and scooted closer showing me that there was an entire blog AndysPunkPrincess that was just pictures of me and Andy.

"Wow"

"Umhm.. at first I thought it looked like you but then I thought no it can't be. And why the hell is it so cold in here?"

I laughed at her sudden change of topic. She had ADD they way Andy did only I think hers was worse. "Heaters broke again we're always having problems with it. Hold on Andy didn't leave me a number for that." I pulled my phone out to call Andy. Four or five rings in he picked up.

"Hey baby" his voice was rough and deeper than normal

"Oh I'm sorry I woke you up"

"It's fine angel. How are you?"

"Freezing, what's the number for the heater?"

"God damn heater" he muttered then came back sounding clearer "okay hold on let me find the number and I'll text it to you."

"Okay. Call me later?"

"Of course baby girl"

I smiled and hung up. "He's gonna text me the number" I told Alice.

"Thank god" she muttered.

My phone went off twice in my pocket.

From:Andy <3

It's (661) 973-0457

From:Andy <3

I promise you I will see you again

To:Andy <3

Thnx

I promise you I will see you again.

"Okay let me call them." I got up walking into the kitchen while pulling Andy's jacket tighter around me. And yes I was still wearing his clothes.

I tapped the number on the message and hit call when the option came up.

"Good morning how are you?" a cheery female voice answered.

Freezing my ass off I thought then answered. "I'm good thanks."

"And what can I do for you?"

"I need you to send someone out to look at our heater."

"And the address?"

" 28753 Lincoln Avenue # 13"

"Okay um... we have on record that someone was just there about a month ago." I snickered to myself Andy was right these people where irritating.

"I'm fully aware of that. The obviously didn't do a good job" My voice was dripping sugar and honey.

"Oh okay... would today around noon be alright."

"That'd be great" I hung up rolling my eyes. I walked back into the living room collapsing on the couch.

"Rude" Alice laughed