Chapter 29:

Chapter 29:

*Riley's POV*

I sat on the sofa in the living room area going through and organizing performance schedules. Soft morning light streamed through the cracks in the blinds. My alarm was going to go off in a couple minutes we had a morning performance today and as I thought this over King for a Day by Pierce the Veil started blasting through the bus.

There was a rather loud crash from the bunks and a pair of legs could be seen on the ground.

"Ouch... god top bunks suck" Ash muttered into the floor. Andy's deep throated laugh came from our bedroom area and then my alarm shut off.

"Good song choice Riles" he called making me smile as he came out into the main area.

"I made coffee" I told him getting up.

The guys got ready while I made breakfast for everyone (I had gotten dressed earlier.)

"Guys foods ready" I called the guys all got their breakfast and I walked back into our bedroom area looking for my bag.

"Riles you gonna have any" Andy asked when I came back out shoving my things into BVB bag.

I looked over at him and smiled "I already ate" In truth I felt bad lying to him but I was promising myself none of this would become a habit.

I grabbed our laptop well Andy's laptop not that we paid attention to who's was who's anymore anyway I sent my brother a quick email.

To: AnthonyNathaniel@gmail.com

At: 8:45am Thursday 23. July

Anthony,

I thought you where going to email me? Anyway, how are things? If you need anything let me know I'm not in town right now but I'll help however I can when I get back. Email me back I'm worried about you.

~Riley

We left dishes in the sink and hurried over to the stage area. I stood off to the side with Kellin watching them perform as usual when they where done we hung around to see SWS sense they were right after us.

They got off and we all started walking back together

"You wanna go see a movie tonight?" Andy asked me I smiled and was about to answer when Kellin cut in.

"Oh hell no neither of you are going out tonight."

"Kellin" Andy whined in the most adorable way ever.

"Technically speaking I'm in charge of you so no I'm not having you two going out and then finding your bodies tomorrow."

"Come on Kellin" I gave him a pouty face.

"No" he glared

"Kellin you can't say no to that" Andy nodded at me

"Andy I will go get you two Batman movies and a fucking box of popcorn hell I'll even get the guys out for the night and you can watch movies in the bus" Kellin yelled

"Batman" I screamed giving a slight skip and making Andy laugh.

"Fine" he smiled still chuckling.

"By guys" Jinxx called following the rest of BVB out the bus door. I gave a small wave pulling popcorn out of the microwave. I jumped onto the couch into Andy's arms and he smiled as I settled down against him.

We sat on the couch just sort of zoned out for the first movie. Andy got up to change the movie and I stretched out across the sofa. He came back and rolled his eyes laughing he sat criss cross on the floor in front of me.