Chapter 22: On the Road Again

Riley's POV

"We need to talk about plans for Warped"

I smiled... I was going on warped with BVB

"Seriously?"

"Of course. We've gotta find someone to watch the house and everything."

"Alice could again" I suggested setting my messenger down.

"No Ash is bringing her along for the first few weeks."

"I'm sure Jonathan's thrilled" I laughed remembering how much he complained about me being on tour with them.

"When do we leave?" I asked when Andy was finished rolling his eyes at me.

"July 1st"

"Andy that's in two days! What the hell?" I hated things last minute especially big things I had two days to pack get someone to watch the house and everything. Plus I just got back in touch with my brother and now I was leaving. And we just got home what? A day ago?

"I'm sorry baby it wasn't supposed to run into tour but everything got pushed back when all that shit happened in March."

"No shit." I muttered looking up at Andy and couldn't help but smile. "I guess I'll start getting things together."

"We're about a month behind actually we were supposed to start in June." He laughed

I pulled out my phone and dialed my friends number while I went upstairs to start a new packing list.

"We have to get you some actual performance clothes before we go" he called after me and I laughed.

I walked into our room and flopped on the bed.

"I told you I'd get you Riley" my fathers voice sounded and I wiped around as he stepped out of the corner.

"ANDY" I screamed making a run for the door. My father was ready and grabbed me pulling me back and slamming the door.

"ANDY" I was frantic now. My father had pinned my hands behind me and I thrashed against him trying to break his grip. How the hell was Andy not hearing this.

"He can't hear you" my father whispered I shuddered before twisting against his bond I watched in dismay as my phone fall from my pocket.

"Almost forgot about that." My dad laughed kicking my phone away. "Not going to make that mistake again." He started dragging me back towards the balcony doors.

*Andy's POV*

"Riley!" I yelled gripping her thrashing form by the shoulders and holding her still. "Riles!"

Her eyes flew open.

"Andy" she gasped sitting up and falling into my arms. I could feel her body trembling against mine. I ran my fingers through her hair waiting for her breathing to return to normal.

"What was that Riley?" I asked when she seemed calm.

She leaned back gazing into my eyes and I was lost momentarily in the swirling depths of her gray eyes. I snapped out if it realizing something was there that shouldn't be, something that wasn't normal.

"He's coming for me. Andy he's coming" she was scaring me. It was almost like she was in a trance.

"It was just a dream Riley"

"No he's coming Andy. I know." Her phone began playing Fallen Angels on the nightstand, I gently moved her off my lap and unplugged her phone bringing it back with me. It was 2 in the morning... Who the fuck is calling at 2 am?