Chapter 33:

*Andy's POV*

Riley stirred slightly uncurling as she woke up.

"Andy my arm's asleep," she muttered, I laughed shifting my weight so she could get her arm out from under me. She sighed rolling onto her back and looking up at the ceiling. "Time?" I glanced at the clock and smiled anticipating her reaction.

"10:30"

"Shit" she got out of bed, grabbed her jeans from the day before and a shirt. The bathroom door shut behind her and I heard the shower start up. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling for a minute before getting up and starting on normal day to day things.

"Did you talk to her yet?" Anthony asked from the doorway.

"Get out Anthony." I didn't even look at him.

"Guess not." his footsteps retreated down the hall. The bathroom door opened and Riley walked out, her still wet hair hanging over her eye. She threw her pajamas in a pile of clothes and searched her pocket. "shitshitshitshit" her voice was barely audible under her breath.

"Looking for this?" I straightened up holding her blade out to her.

"Where'd you get that?"

"It doesn't matter. How long?" I leaned against the wall, she looked at the floor deep in thought.

"Anthony" she looked up sudenly furious raising her voice, "Anthony Nathanial Danielson I'm going to kill you."

"God damn it Riley this has nothing to do with him" I grabbed her by the arm pulling her back and slamming the door, "How long have you had this?"

"A while alright?" she yelled back

"Christ, Riley it's not alright. Do you have any idea how much you're hurting me?"

"I haven't used it! Jesus Andy it's for emergencies."

"You can't lie to me anymore. How many times have you used this?"

"Never Andy Never" she shoved her bracelets apart showing me her wrists.

"Riley I know you wouldn't do it on your wrists just be honest with me."

"I am being honest." she pulled of her top standing across the room in her bando and ripped skinnies, she moved slowely in a circle lifting her hair so I could see her entire torso.

"There's nothing new."

I took a deep breath calming myself down before crossing the room to where she stood. I ran my fingers lightly over her exposed skin looking for any signs of fresh cuts, that was when I realized how thin she was and it terrified me. She shivered slightly under my touch and looked up meeting my eyes.

"You see? There's nothing new." I brought my hands down her sides resting them on her waist.

"How long have you had it?"

"A couple months. Happy now?"

"I'll be happy when you stop keeping secrets from me." l let go of her moving across the room to the nightstand grabbing my cigarettes and lighter and pushing the balcony doors open walking out into the warm September air. Riley pulled her shirt back on following me outside. I lit a cigarette taking a drag off it before Riley took it taking a hit herself leaning against the railing. i watched her silently as she stared out over the city

"That's not a good habit to pick up." I commented when she handed it back, I honestly didn't want her picking up my bad habit.

"Speak for yourself Biersack." She was upset with me and had missed the fact that I actually cared.