1: A smart disaster

Hi there! My name is the revived writer! I'm over enjoyed that you found this book and are willing to read!

Just want to welcome you to the peak of my world of imagination!

Feel free to share your views and comment in the story. It's fun!

Don't forget to click that star to help more and more chapters to be published. Trust me! That little star performs magic like never before!

It's a magic trick. Try it!

.............

Riley

A boy landed with a loud thud in front  from me and I stared at him for a moment, blood coloured his face as it dripped from his nose and drops of it landed on my perfectly polished shoe.

He glanced up at me weakly only to blush and recoil for an odd reason. I didn't know him, better yet, anyone in the school. His white round glasses were completely shattered and cracked beyond repair. His curly red hair covered in tiny food bits and sauce.

I glanced away from him and towards the one responsible for the damage, he barged through the school doors followed by his puppies trailing behind.

What a buffoon.

I furrowed my brows in anger as I clenched my folder in my hands, completely irritated by such act of violence.

The buffoon glanced up at me and his brows went as high enough into his black hair. He placed his hands on his hips as a smile made its way to his lips. He stopped in front of me and placed one leg on top of the poor boy's back and winked at me.

"Well hello there. New to this school?" He asked and I shut my eyes for a moment in complete annoyance as I fixed my glasses to the bridge of my nose.

"Yes, and very much disappointed by it. Take your foot off him. Do you know how hard a stain is to remove on a white shirt? Despite that, no body knows where you went or what you stepped over. So take it off. Now." I instructed and he blinked at me in surprise. He leaned back and furrowed his brows at me. He eventually removed his shoe and I bent down to help the boy.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard one of his puppies ask and I stood still as the boy stood shakily beside the bully.

"Unless you lack logical reasoning, I have a class during the weekend on Saturday, I teach university students history, I could part time you on reasoning skills and discipline." I said and pulled out my business card from in between my books and handed it to him. "There's my phone number and the university I teach. The time too." He took it and glared at me as though I had killed him. "What?" I asked annoyed and he crumbled the card in his hand and toss it to the ground.

"You can't talk to me about discipline!" He said and growled as he searched me. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be going around disciplining people. You need to be discipline." He smirked and bit his lip as he stepped closer to me until we were a breath apart. I stared into his blue eyes blankly. Completely irritated by his pride.

"Saturday, my class, discipline, don't be late." I said and walked around him, holding the victim's hand and walked towards the school, for all I know, their classes were over. Ten minutes left and everyone should be inside and studying.

I felt the victim tag my hand and I stopped and glanced at him.

"Just out of curiosity, where are you taking me?" He asked and I smiled at him.

"The clinic. Aren't you in need of a detoxifier and antibacterial tablets? Not to forget the bandages and the washing." I said and he stared at me a bit skeptic about something. "What?"

"We've... Just met... I don't know why but I feel weird..." He chuckled with a slight blush as he brushed the back of his head in nervousness. "Thank you for saving me, he's my cousin, he hates me because well, I live at his place and people simply enjoy it when he hurts me." He said and I nodded with a frown as I stared at him in irritation.

"If you let your illogical cousin take you down with such pride you're going to get hurt. Now let's hurry up. I have an application form to deliver." I said as I pulled him towards the clinic.

"So how do you know where the clinic is? Did you have a tour?" He asked from behind as I dragged him along.

"I memorized the map." I said and pulled the nurse's door open, walking in to an empty room. The nurse glanced at me and became a bit skeptic, maybe wondering who I was. "He got hurt." I said as I pushed him to the bed. "He needs sterilization, there are many parasites out there waiting to crawl into those open wounds and cuts." I said and walked to an empty stool. "You know what?  Never mind, I was highly trained in medical school, three years tops, I can help him." I said and the nurse simply shrugged and went back to reading what seemed like a magazine.

This is the very reason people don't go far...

I opened the drawers and pulled out the necessary materials then walked to him, pulling the medical tray beside me and dropped the items neatly on the bed.

He was staring at me dumbfounded and a bit skeptic about me. I know, I was the strangest kid he had ever met, but it wasn't my fault, I was just born smarter than some people like the buffoon I met earlier. Some people were made to put them into their place.

"You've been staring at me as though you want to ask a question. What is it?" I asked as I placed my gloves on and gently wiped the sterilized paper towel on his bruised lip.

"You're really different from anyone I've met. You teach university students?" He asked surprised and I nodded with a small smile as I wiped off his blood under his nose that had stopped bleeding for some time now.

"Yes. But I have to get a highschool certificate before I lose my job as a part-time university lecture. Imagine that!" I exclaim in anger as I wrapped everything neatly into a small bag and tossed it into the bin, landing perfectly. "Plus, that medical bin needs to have a lid." I said as I looked around only to sigh and pull out my phone from my back pocket on my jeans. "I need to send a message to the principal about this and not to forget, I need to deliver my application. Will you be okay until I get back? I need you to stay still for a few minutes so you wouldn't disturb the healing process and blood circulation in your nose." I said as I removed the gloves and tossed them into the bin and grabbed my folder. "Be back in five minutes. Don't move." I warned and walked out of the nurse's office and into the corridors. I glanced down at my watch and it was nearly five minutes until their bell rang.