F*** You Mike

Max
When I woke my arms were still wrapped around her waist. I can't believe last night happened, I can't believe I held her and hugged her, for the entire night. I tried to slip my arm away from under hers without her waking, after I finally got it out she shifted and growned but quickly went back to sleep. I walked over to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. After a few minutes I could hear footsteps followed by a knock on the door, "Max? Sorry, Can I come in?" I walked over to the door and opened it, when I saw her I pointed at my teeth to explain why I wasn't talking.

El
The way she does everything is perfect, even the way she brushes her teeth, yeah I know I sound like a creep but whatever. I walked over to her by the sink and leaned against it, "what do you want to do today?" She finally finished brushing her teeth, "I don't really mind." I slowly nodded my head and squinted my eyes, "Well, did you want to go to Starcourt?" She smiled to herself, her cheeks turning a shade of pink, "yeah, that'd be fun."

After we both were ready we walked to Starcourt. When we finally got there we stood in the center and looked around is not knowing what to do, soon max gasps and grabbed my hand, she dragged me over to the Gap. I laughed, "I didn't think this was your type." She rolled her eyes and look over to a jumpsuit looking thing with abstract designs, "oh my god, El, you would look so good in that." I blushed at her comment, "you really think?" She finally peeled her eyes away from the item of clothing, "yeah, you would. You have to try it on!" I lightly chuckled, "Okay, Max." I walked over, picked out my size and walked to the dressing room.

Max
Now I'm left alone and I'm mentally slapping myself, god I'm an idiot, you would look so good in that, makes my gayness radiate in front of everyone in the store. But I was right, when she finally finished getting dressed I was in awe, "El," I began to whisper that way no one else in the store would hear, "literally you look so gorgeous." Her cheeks turned red and she smiled, "Why did you whisper?" I looked around and raised my eyebrows to her, hoping she would understand what I meant. She nodded but her smile began yo fade away and didn't come back, "oh." I shook my head, "I'm sorry." She also shook her head, "no, no, I get it, it's fine. In a town like this everyone's an asshole." She smiled and looked away, I giggled. She bit her bottom lip and then turned to me, "Can I pay for it, whilst I'm wearing it?" I looked up, thinking, "um, I think so? I don't get why you wouldn't be able to." She shrugged and walked over to the counter. The cashier was a young male in his 20s, "How may I help?"
"I was just wondering if I could buy this whilst wearing it?" The Cashier smiled, "yeah you can." After we went over to scoops, where steve and robin were working, Steve turned around from talking with Robbin, "AHOY LADIES, what would you like?" El and I looked at each other, we both tried to keep in our laugh but we both burst. When we walked out I looked over to El, "swap?" She smiled widely and nodded, just as I was about to take a bite, we were interrupted by a familiar voice, "El!" She rolled her eyes and turned around, talking with a stern voice, "What?" It was fucking Mike. "Look, I'm really sorry for what I said, I just I don't-" El cut him off, "You know what Mike? Fuck you!" My jaw dropped in amazement, she pulled me away from the scene as we hopped on our bus. We both sat down in silence. We both looked over to each other at the same time and burst out laughing, followed by a high five.

El
Yeah, Fuck Mike.