The Truth

El
Shit.

Max
She looks terrified, she finally said something, "I... I don't know." She doesn't know. How do you not know why you hate someone. She then started to talk again, "Well, at the beginning, I thought Mike had a crush on you." I quickly interrupted her, "A crush?" I said squinting my eyes with confusion, "But you guys are dating." She sighed, "I know, then I talked to him about it and he told me he didn't even like you."
"Well that's great." I said sarcastically. She smiled, "so, I guess that's why." I still looked confused, "Then why are you still being a bitch to me?" She looked upset, "Max, I don't know, okay?" Soon we were interrupted by the principals barging into the bathroom, He walked over to us to see that we had done nothing, "Girls, less chat, more cleaning." We both replied at the same time, "yep." After he left I just rolled my eyes at Eleven and began cleaning. Her voice was shaking, "I'm sorry." I didn't say anything but I knew how she felt.

El
I'm pretty sure I just made my situation with Max a whole lot worse. Its not like I lied to her, I have no idea why I hate her so much. We kept cleaning in silence until we finished. We both walked to the principals office. Max said with sharpness in her voice, "Can we go yet?" The principal widened his eyes a bit, "yes, you may leave but you two still have detention tomorrow." She rolled her eyes, "yep." She exited the room then I did. I called after her, "Max." She didn't stop walking, "Max!" She finally stopped, "What Eleven? Can't you tell I don't want to talk to you." My eyes turned watery but I held back my tears, "I just, wanted to apologize. Because I'm sorry for being a bitch to you." Max started walking away until I said, "El." She turned around slowly looking confused, "What?" I hesitated, "You can call me El." I saw Max smile into the ground whilst turning away.