'That was Amazing'

El
I pulled away from our hug and softly held her cheek, "you don't have to tell them now, wait until your ready, work at your pace not theirs." We both stood, one inch apart from each other, me holding her cheek, she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her forehead against mine, our noses touching, we both began to lean in, our lips finally meeting one another, I moved my hands from her cheek and brushed through her hair, she pulled me in closer, our bodies completely touching each other now. We both began to hear a ringing and we both jumped and pulled away from each other, her face began to turn red whilst she stared at the ground, I could also feel my cheeks burning but I walked towards the door, the ringing was coming from outside, I soon saw the Janitor picking up the school phone, I turned around and saw her holding the back of her neck whilst looking at the ground smiling.

Max
I looked up to see her staring at me, I smiled at her, "what? Is there something on my face?" She lightly giggled, "no, no," she began to turn away, walking towards the teachers desk, she whispered, but loud enough for me to hear, "that was amazing." I pretended not to hear her and turned around, she truly is amazing.

End of Detention (Still Max's POV)

I looked over to her, "you ready?" She slowly turned around, her eyes fixated on something, "mmhmm." We both left the room, after a minute of silence she looked over to me, "Okay, so, um... I think," she started looking down to the ground, as if she was embarrassed, "I think I'm going to break up with Mike, like, today..." I didn't really know what to say, "oh." She looked up at me and smiled, she then looked down to my hand and then looked away, I knew what she wanted to do, I wanted to do it too. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her, she looked up at me her face going red.

They have both left school now

El
I walked over to Mike's and knocked on the door, His Mum opened the door with Holly in her arms, "El! Hi." She turned around, "Mike! Door!" He yelled back, "Alright!" She turned to me and smiled, walking away. I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs, I don't even know what I'm going to say. "Hey, El." I could feel my eyes getting watery, I stared down to the ground, "Mike, we need to talk."