Class With Her

Max
You have got to be shitting me.

El
What is she doing here?

Max
No one else from the party is in the class apart from El. El. The girl who wants me dead. I'll just sit next to her, she can't be that much of a bitch.

El
Shit she's walking over. I don't want to sit next her. She can't just 'join' the party and expect me to like her. Maybe if I death stare her she'll walk the other way.

Max
Shit, she's doing the eye glare. No max, keep going, you're better than this you can do this.

El
And she sat.

Max
She hates me more now, didn't know that was possible. I turned to face her, "Hi" she just rolled her eyes and looked the other way, she didn't even smile. "I'm Max." I said trying my hardest to not look pissed. "I know."
Um okay, I don't even know what to do now. "Your El right?"

El
She just called me El. El. She is not my friend. I finally looked at her and stared into her eyes, a beautiful icy blue color. "Eleven." She looked shocked at what I said. "Sorry, its just everyone calls you El, so I thought-"
"My friends call me El, you're not my friend." She sorta looked hurt at what I said. "Sorry, Eleven." She said before turning her head, looking like she was about to burst into tears. Maybe I should give her a chance. Dustin and Lucas like her, they're my friends I should at least try to like her, but something about her makes me feel angry, more so nervous than angry.

Narrator
A man with a grown brown mustache and a slightly bald head walked into the room. "Hi I'm Mr Clarke, you're new Science, Sport and English teacher. Although, we have Science, now as you all know."

Max
Shit, three subjects I'm stuck with her.

El
Three. Subjects.

Narrator
El and max quickly looked at each other but broke contact within one second. As the teacher finished writing his name on the board, he turned around to the class, already signing them an activity. "Okay so next week this lesson you will present your speech about your knowledge on Chemistry, you'll present this with your partner and no, you don't get to pick your partner. Your partner with be the person you are sitting with."

El
I can't go with Max.

Max
I knew I shouldn't have sat here. I need to look confident and turned to her, "Hey, I'm not really good at science." I smiled at her. She looked at me and smiled, was not expecting her to smile, "then we can fail together."
I just smiled. She actually talked to me. I mean she smiled at me but I know she still hates me.

El
I only smiled to be nice. Max is still the most annoying person I've met but I have to try. Try. Can't be that hard.

Max
Honestly I think we could be pretty good friends if she at least tried.

a

I know how bad this is but please bare with me.