Wrapped Around my Waist

El
She opened up the door and yelled, "you can come in!" When I walked in she was sitting on her bed, she looked up to me, "So, what do you wanna do?" I shrugged, "I don't really mind." She nodded her head slowly, "okay, well do you maybe want to read some comics?" I sat down next to her, "sure, what type?" She looked at me and smiled, "wonder women?" I nodded my head, "okay." We lay down. She began reading it out then I rested my head on her shoulder, she looked down and smiled but I pretended I didn't see her do that.

Mike
I picked up my walkie talkie, "Will, are you there? over." No response, "Will, are you there? Over." I began to hear a cracking noise, "what's wrong? Over." I picked it up, "Can you come to my house? Over."
"Yeah, sure. Over and out." I turned off my walkie talkie and layed on the couch in the basement, waiting for Will.

Max
After an hour of reading comics we finally stopped, I looked down to her, her head still rested on my shoulder, "What do you wanna do now El?" She lifted her head from my shoulder, leaving me with an odd feeling, "uh, I don't really mind." I slowly nodded, "okay," I grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the bed, "um, where are we going?" I smiled at her, "we can watch a movie, if that's okay?" She smiled, "yeah, of course. What movie?" I shrugged my shoulders, "um, do you want to watch The Shining?" She smiled and looked down to the ground, "sure, but if I have a nightmare it's your fault." She lightly giggled and I did too. She sat down on the coach while I grabbed the popcorn. I sat down, "okay, let's watch it." Within the first five minutes she was hugging me, I couldn't help but blush, I tried to avoid all eye contact with her.
By the end of the movie she was so close to me, I could feel her breathing against my skin. She stood, "yep, there's no way I'm sleeping tonight." She smiled, I laughed, "we'll literally be in the same room." She laughed, "did you not see the bathroom scene?" I smiled and looked down to the ground blushing, El is so adorable, "come on, let's go back to my room. She followed me to my room.

El
After we'd both brushes our teeth we went to 'sleep' We were both in Max's bed, we were so close I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach, I turned to look at her, "Max? Are you awake?" She groaned, "I am now. What's wrong?" I spoke quietly as I'm embarrassed, "I'm scared." She lightly chuckled, "Here," she turned her whole body around to completely face me, she wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. My mind was spiraling, I felt like I was on a rollercoaster, My stomach was filled with millions of butterflies. She whispered in my ear, "relax, you're tensing up." From that comment I could feel my face burning with embarrassment.