Tears Streaming Down her Face

El
Shit I actually have to say something now, I'll just be basic, "Hey." She looked shocked to see me, "Hi? What's... wrong?" Shit, "Nothing, I just don't like walking alone."
"Oh, I'm almost at my house," when she gestured in the direction to her house, she gently touched me, sending butterflies through my stomach, "How far is yours?" I was startled, "Oh, um, about five minutes from here." We started walking together, not saying anything.

Max
This is how I should feel with Lucas, but why am I feeling like this towards El? We finally got to my house, saying the first thing in what felt like 500 hours, "Um this is my house." She turned her head to look at me, "Oh okay, see you tomorrow." I smiled at her quickly turning around and walked to the house, Billie standing outside of the front door, "Who was that Max?" I look down at the ground, scared, "No one." He took out his cigarette, "Max, who was that?" My voice became shaky, "El." He sighed with disappointment, "Who is she?" I began to walk into the house, "My friend." He turned around, "Don't walk away from me." I ran into my room, locking the door behind me. Shit.

El
As soon as I walked through the door Hopper yelled after me, "Past Curfew!" I turned around with a pissed expression on my face, "By ten minutes." He got closer to me, "Ten minutes too long." He dabbed his cigarette, "Who were you with?"
"Mike." He looked disappointed, "Don't lie to me, El. I called Mike ten minutes ago, said he was at home." Shit, "I walked home with Max." He looked confused but angry at the same time, "Who is, Max?" I knew he would do this, "My friend." He just stood there, "Go to room." I walked to my room and locked the door. I don't understand why Hopper is so protective, its like he doesn't trust me. I laid down on my bed and cried into my pillow, because of Max.

A/n
I know how bad this chapter is, I didn't really know how to write it