I like you too

Detention

El
As soon as the bell rung I quickly went to my locker and headed to detention. When I got there Max was already there, as usual. When I opened the door she didn't look up at me.

Max
She walked into the room but it'll hurt too much to look at her. The principal got up to shut the door whilst giving us directions, "So today the Janitor closet needs some cleaning, as usual all the things will be there but I will still walk with you." He signaled with his hand for us to stand and make our way out of the room. The Janitors closet, that's so small, with El. El. The girl I have a crush on, blush whenever I see her. El.

El
Janitor closet. The smallest thing ever and stuck with Max, I can't. We left the room walking all the way over whilst keeping our distance as well as not talking. He left us, we just looked at each and soon Max walked into the closet and looked over at me with the, 'are you coming?' Look.

Max
I can't do this, being in a closet with the prettiest girl in the entire world. We both began cleaning, not saying a word for over 30 minutes until she began to talk silently, "M...max?" I stopped cleaning but still didn't dare to look over to her, "yeah?" Her voice began to tremble, ".....about the other day..." Shit. I cannot talk about this, "We don't have to talk about that. It was stupid, I shouldn't have done that, I fucked up, you..you have a boyfriend." I could hear how scared she was, "you didn't fuck up. I... I do... I don't know how to say it." I turned around to see her looking like she was about to burst into a ball of tears.

El
I can't back out now. She turned around to face me, I continued talking, "I just, I...I...I do like you. I'm sorry for making you feel like shit. Like you were crazy for liking me, I tried to tell you after we... kissed but the words wouldn't come out, and I'm...I'm scared to like you. You're perfect, but Mike I just can't-" She held my hand.

Max
Holy shit. Its all coming out at once. She likes me too and she's scared too which I understand. I held her hand, "relax, El. Don't rush, take your time to figure out who you are." She shook her head and began to softly cry, "I know how I feel about you, but, it's not normal. I should like boys but I don't, like when we kissed it felt way better than any kiss I've ever had with Mike." I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "you need to talk to Mike, don't rush into things you're not ready for El." I pulled away from the hug and looked her in the eyes, all I could see were tears filling them, "And, don't care what people think, you be you, what they think about you reflects more on them then what it does on you." She smiled and hugged me again.