Sport

El
Great I have sport, with max. I walked towards the locker rooms the only free spot being next to Max.

Max
I'm fine with talking to her, but getting dressed next to her is just awkward.

Narrator
Max turns around and smiles whilst El is walking towards her. Max turned to face El who was now next to her, "Hey." El looked at the ground and gently whispered, "Hey." Max's face turned red and El quickly said, "Are you and Lucas dating?" Max looked shocked, "Dating? I guess you could call it that."
"Oh, okay."
Max stopped getting dressed for a second, "Why?"
El was startled, "I just heard what he said to you."
"Oh, yeah" Max said who was now fully dressed, "See you outside." Quickly exiting the locker room.

El
I think she thinks I actually like her just because I had a conversation with her.

Max
Maybe she's finally warming up to me. I mean it was a weird conversation but I guess at least we had one. I can see El walking out of the locker room now.

Narrator
El walks over and sits next to max not knowing anyone else. El saw Max smiling whilst looking away. Mr Clarke blows his whistle and begins yelling making sure the class can hear him, "Okay, so today we're going to begin throwing and catching so get into partners." Max and El looked at each other but suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Beverly who shyly said, "Do you want to be partners?" Max turned back to El who looked lost and then to Beverly, "Um, sure." El soon found a partner, Troy, who kept teasing her the entire lesson on the way she throws. Soon the Bell rang allowing the teenagers to change into their normal clothes.

El
Troy is such a bitch. Why the hell did I go with him. The locker room door soon opened with a thud followed Max walking in saying sorry. El smiled whilst Max wasn't looking and turned her head away from Max.

Max
That was so embarrassing, I quickly walked over next to El and she didn't even smile at me, nothing. She's probably pissed she was stuck with Troy, or maybe she's pissed at me.