Where would she be?

El
Shit. Lucas. I finally remembered the conversation I had with Max this week about her and Lucas dating which means she's probably at his place. I began to run out of my room and heard Hop yelling after me, "where you going?" I opened the door whilst answering him, "Lucas's" I got on my bike and started going as fast as I could, for Max.

Max
I'm walking on a silent road, not one car in sight and I have no idea where to go. I'm not going home, I can't deal with them and the only place I can think of is the mall. I don't want to go home tonight, but I have no where else.

El
I finally got to Lucas's and knocked on the door, When the door opened I saw Lucas, "El! What's wrong?" I began to stutter, "I...I...is Max h...h..here?" He began to look upset, "She just left, she said she was going to head home." I nodded, "What happened between you two?" He shot up, "What do you mean?" I probably shouldn't have said that, "when I mentioned her you began to look upset." I could see him getting sadder, "we're just friends now. I have to go El, see you later." He shut the door. And now to Max's place.

Max
I get go the Mall and sit myself in scoops. I still have to go to school tomorrow and do detention after school, I don't even want to imagine how that's going to go. I do like El, but she doesn't like me and all I want to do is avoid her but I guess that's hard to do when your stuck together for almost everything. After about 20 mins of sitting in scoops I decided I could sleepover at Will's.

El
I got to Max's, the door opened revealing a teenage boy with blue eyes, like Max's but Max's were more beautiful. He was smoking a cigarette, "who are you?" I could smell all the smoke, "El. Is Max here?" He began to shut the door saying something, "She's been out for a while, she hasn't come back yet, if you see her, tell her not to come back." Shit. Where is she?