I just admitted that

Not much Elmax in this chapter btw, sorry

Will
I snuck out of the house and rode my bike to Mike's. When I finally got there I knocked on his door. I was waiting on the doorsteps for a minute until he finally opened the door, his eyes were red and puffy but I didn't mention it.

Mike
"Hey, um, come." He followed me down to the basement. We both sat down on the coach, "It's just El, she broke up with me." He gulped, "Oh." I continued talking, "but I was such a douche about it, I made her feel like shit, and I don't even know why. Like I actually wanted to break up with her for a while." He hesitated, "if you don't mind me asking, um, why did you guys break up?" I don't want to out El, but its Will, I can tell him anything, "you can't tell anyone, please." He nodded his head, "of course, I won't tell anyone." I guess I have to tell him now, "she...she told me that she likes... someone else.. she likes Max." I looked away from Will at the last part.

Will
I mean that was sort of obvious, "oh, why did you make her feel bad about it, didn't you want to break up with her?" He shook his head, "I don't know, I called her a fucking faggot, which I shouldn't have done, I don't love her but I was trying to make her feel like she shouldn't be gay, but there's nothing wrong with being gay, I'm such a shit person, I can't even take it back, I literally kicked her out of my house." I grabbed his hand, I ignored his flinch, "you're not a bad person, you just need to apologize to her. She needs to know your sorry." He nodded his head, "should I go over now?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "um, I think its a bit late." I lightly chuckled which caused him to smile a little. I stood, "I should head, my mum doesn't know I left the house. Hey, if you need anything just radio me or call." I smiled and walked out of the house.

Mike
Shit, fuck, I think I like Will, and have for a while. Shit, shit, shit. I can't believe I just fucking admitted that, shit.

a/n yeah I know how bad this is, sorry, ily.