Sneaking Off

Will
Its weird how Max and El have gotten so close when they hated each other, when they walked back to the group Max looked at me and I gave her a confused look whilst walking over to her, "Hey Max. How have you and El gotten so close so quick?" I said in a soft and quiet voice that way no one else could hear me, she smiled and shook her head, "we've literally been stuck in detention together for 2 hours every day." I nodded my head and walked away.

Science

El
When I walked into the room I smiled at Max and sat beside her, he both waited in silence for the teacher to arrive. It had been five minutes past the bell until the teacher finally got here, "Sorry, you guys can continue on your speech." Everyone began working, well some, other people where just throwing paper around the room. I looked up to Max, "okay, we've literally done nothing." She smiled at me, "we can just make up stuff, its only based on stuff we know." We both giggled and I said back, "okay, just make up shit." We both smiled.

Lunch

Max
When I arrived to our table everyone was there, as I was about to sit down, El grabbed by the wrist and pulled me away, "what are you doing?" She smiled at me, "I need to tell you something." We finally stopped, now standing behind the school, is being the only people there, I nodded my head, "okay... yeah?" She looked down at the ground, "I think... I think I'm going to break up with Mike," she looked up to me and squinted her eyes, "today." Her voice getting higher at the end. I tried to keep my smile in, "oh, really?"
"Yes, really Max." I felt butterflies in my stomach as soon as she said my name. I smiled at her, "Like, that's great and all but like... I'm really hungry." She laughed and then gave me a hug, I smiled at her, "what was that for?" She began walking away towards the cafeteria, "I just, felt like it." She is literally so cute.

El
When we both walked back into the cafeteria Will was staring at us, confused. He's been starting to do that a lot.

Will
They're doing what Mike and El used to do. Sneaking off in the middle of lunch do be with each other. But, maybe they're just friends?

Max
I looked over to El and nudged her arm, she slowly turned her head towards me, "yeah?"
"Why is Will staring at us?" She shrugged her shoulders, "he's been doing that for a while."