She's so Flawless

El
Seeing Max again.

Max
El, the person who is confusing the hell out of me. When I entered the cafeteria and saw her, sitting at the table, I felt a bunch of emotions I've never felt before, butterflies, my cheeks heating up.

El
She walked into the Cafeteria so flawlessly. But, no. I'm not. I'm not, like that. But what if I am? What if I am... gay? She walked over and sat down, next to me whilst smiling. I felt the butterflies like last night.

Max
I just sat next to her, and she didn't look pissed, that has to mean something, maybe she finally likes me. Will nudged me, looking at me with a confused face. I knew he was trying to ask me if something happened, I just shrugged in return.

El
Its weird, I've never felt like this around Mike, I've never felt those butterflies I feel when I'm with Max. I lost my train of thoughts when I heard someone saying my name, Mike, who I've been avoiding all day. "El." I looked at him, "yeah."
"Are you okay?" He looked concerned. "Yeah, why?" I asked him a little too harsh. He looked down, "You looked... lost."

Max
Lucas kept talking to me, I wasn't listening though, I was too focused on El. He started waving his hand in front of me, "Is that a yes." I'm so confused, "What?" He sighed, "Can we go out this afternoon?" I feel so bad for him, "I have detention." I heard El whisper under her breath, "Shit." I smiled, but I don't think she knows I heard her.

El
"Shit." I still have detention, with Max. I don't think I can handle being around her. Even being with her at the cafeteria is killing me, not knowing why I feel like this with her. And shit, I have Science.