He Told Everyone

Max
I woke up to the light shining through my window. I got out of bed and opened the door, seeing Billy. He looked down to me, "Did you tell him?" I pushed past him, "yeah, I did, okay?" He walked over to me, "if I see you with him he's dead. Dead." I shook my head nervously.

El
When I walked out of my bedroom, Hopper was about to leave for work, he looked up to me, "Hey kiddo. I'm gonna go to work now, you gonna be okay?" I nodded my head to him. He kissed my forehead, "see you later." The door slammed behind him. I get to see Max today. But I also have to see Mike.

Max
When I got to school, I walked over to the bike racks as that's where the boys where, Will noticed me first and gave me a smile. El wasn't there yet. Will began talking to me, "Hey. Lucas told us what happened." What did he say? He could've made something up, I looked over to Will, "what did he tell you?" He shrugged, "He said you stopped liking him, but he respects us, also, there's another boy I hear?" I rolled my eyes, did he have to tell them that, "God he's a piece of shit." Will looked confused, I continued talking, "I didn't want him to tell anyone that part." Will nodded his head and walked over to Mike.

El
I finally got to school and saw everyone at the bike racks talking except for Max, she stood there looking really sad. I began to walk over to them, when I was almost there Max turned around to me, she must've heard my footsteps, I smiled at her, she smiled back and looked to the ground, I could see her cheeks going red, she's adorable. I walked up to her, "are you okay?" She nodded, "no, Lucas told them that there's another boy." I'm just confused now, "what?" She looked at the party and then back to me, she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the group.

Max
I looked back at the party, who didn't even realise we left, then I looked back to El, "Yesterday when I told you what happened I didn't include everything." She nodded her head, "okay...?" When I realised we were still holding hands I let go, she looked up at me confused, "Sorry, not here. I wasn't going to tell him I broke up with him because he's black, I told him I didn't like him anymore, which is true, but, I also told him I liked another boy." She nodded her head to me and gave me a little smile, "Am I the other person?" I smiled at her, my cheeks going red, "of course you are. Now he told everyone I like another boy, and now its just a matter of time before they all figure out I'm gay, and that I like you and-" she cut me off, "relax, Max. It'll be okay, I'm here for you." She pulled me into a hug.