There is someone else

El
Eventually I gave up and went back home, "You're home quick El." I walked into the living room, "Yeah, what I needed wasn't there." He turned the television down, "What were you looking for?" I sighed and looked down, "Well I was looking for someone." He began to look interested, "Who kiddo?" I really didn't want to have this conversation, I can feel my cheeks going red just from thinking about her and I don't want him to notice, "Just my friend." He nodded his head, "Okay.... What's their name, why were you looking for them." I sat down knowing how long this conversation is going to go on for, "Max, she's a girl," I can't tell him that I was looking her because we kissed and I want to tell her I like her too so I lied, "Her boyfriend broke up with her and I just want to be there for her." He nodded understandingly, "Alright, why don't you see if she's at one of your friends house?" That would make sense, how didn't I think of that, I stood up, "thanks, I'm gonna go to my room." I layed down on my bed. Who would she be with?

Max
He let me into the house and led me to his room, "What's wrong Max?" I don't even like him but I still feel like a shitty person for doing this, "It's about us," he didn't say anything he just looked concerned, "I just wanted to say that, I know we have something going on but, I... I just don't really like you like that, I kind of just want to be friends. If that's okay?" I looked up at him for the first time, he looked shocked and after one minute of awkward silence he finally said something, "Yeah, that's fine, its just, I don't mean to sound rude just now, I'm just curious, why did you go out with me the other day if you don't like me?" I'm not telling him that I'm gay, "I just... didn't have that feeling with you when we went out but I... I...I.. I feel it with someone else. You don't know him though." Him. Her. You know Her. "I understand Max, you're entitled to your own feelings." To avoid anymore awkwardness I stood saying, "I should probably go, my dad is expecting me." No he wasn't, he probably didn't even want me to come home.

A/n I'm sorry there hasn't been that much Elmax I just want it to be a bit complicated and stuff but don't worry the Elmax with be happening in the next chapters.