NEVER MIND I'LL FIND!!!

The four apperated to Grimald place, they decided to sleep together in the study room. Y/n however, couldn't sleep. Nor could Harry. He and Y/n decided to look around the house. They wandered into what used to be Sirius's room, now it looked as if a hurricane had hit it. There was paper and books scattered everywhere. Y/n was drawn to a black leather book. Opening it, she saw pictures of Dick when he was a baby, gradually getting older throughout the book. At the back was a message from Dicks mother to Sirius. It said about how sorry she was and that she thought Sirius should have some old photos of Dick. Figures. As dead as she was, Velma always seemed to be grovelling at anyone's feet in apology. Y/n put the book in her bag to keep safe for Dick.

Harry was sat cross legged on the floor with a letter from their mother in his hand. The picture with it was of their mum and dad, Harry wizzing around on the floor on his own toy broom and Y/n chasing him on her own broom. Y/n smiled at the picture and put her head contently on Harry's shoulder. He reached up and ruffled her hair. Once they thought they had finished, Harry put the letter and picture in one of the front pockets.
——skip!——
Harry, Hermione, Ron and Y/n where all about to carry out their ministry infiltration plan. The golden trio had already drank the pollyjuice potion and where disguised as their chosen ministry workers. Y/n's part of the plan, like it seemed to always be, was and epic distraction for when the trio had grabbed the locket. Y/n was born for this.

The trio went inside and told Y/n to wait in the shadows until she heard a wolf howl from Harry. Y/n was quite happy with her part in the plan. She sat outside going through her backpack for the best playlist for the job. Saturday night by Elton John? No, been there done that. Panic! At the disco? No, she was still mad at Charlie ( you know cuz he "helped write the songs" but he didn't cuz he was lying in order to gain Y/n's trust). Then, she came across a new gem. Kill the lights by Set it off. Yes. Perfect. Now, all Y/n could do was wait in the shadows.

And she did. She waited. For about 20 minutes. Then she heard her brother howl. That was the signal. Y/n snapped her fingers and the song played all around the ministry. She then snapped her fingers again and her skate board appeared out of nowhere. She leaped onto it and started to fly around the main room, mouthing and sometimes singing the lyrics as she went. She would dive down and smack papers out of workers hands, cast jinxes at anyone who was unfortunate to catch her eye. She made a bunch of Cornish Pixies appear and terrorise anyone the saw fit to. There where small, harmless explosions, Weasley's smoke and stink bombs and creatures flying everywhere. She would play air guitar and air drums at various intervals and do epic backflips off of her board, only to do a safety roll, cause some more havoc and then expertly jump back on it when it would fly back round. She would also do spits on her board, simply to entertain the innocent bystanders.

She then saw her squad start to retreat and followed them, only just making it to them before they apperated away.
——skip!——
The group where huddled in the tent one night, shivering from the cold. Y/n then piped up with an idea she had been contemplating for a while.
"How about I catch a deer?" She suggested.
"No! You can't do that Y/n! They're protected animals." Hermione rejected
"Ok, I'm hearing no deer. But how about rabbit?"
"No." Harry interjected
"What? Too cute to kill? What if Pipsqueak wanted to eat a rabbit? Would you reject her then?"
"Yes. We can't kill and eat wild animals in this forrest." The reason Y/n suggested this was because they had finished all of the pizza and Ron had been complaining about how hungry he was.
——skip!——
Ron had left by this point, leaving Harry, Hermione an Y/n on their own.

One night, Y/n was on watch duty. She had the locket around her neck. She was feeling really deflated at this point. She had been away from Draco for at least a month, and she was missing her antics with Dick by now too. She missed a lot of things. When Charlie was a decent guy and they would hang outside and goof around, dancing with Dick and Chloe, snuggling up by the common room fire with her boyfriend, Dumbledore. She wished it wasn't like this she wished she didn't constantly have the shadow of Voldemort looming over her wherever she went. She wished it would all end.

She was snapped out of her daze however when Harry came over to check on her.
"You Ok?" Y/n didn't answer, she just sniffed her nose and looked into the dark trees.
"Want to give me the locket for a while?"
"It's not the locket man." Y/n told him sadly. She did however hand over the locket so she could speak without the weight of it on her conscious.
"What then?"
"Missing a lot of people. Can't talk to Draco through my necklace in case a death eater hears and manages to track us down. Can't talk to Dick at all. Miss school." Harry put an arm around Y/n's shoulders as she let out a small, single tear. She put her head on Harry's shoulder and the two just sat there like that for a while.