The DA

"Hey, you know your brother's in Gryffindor, right?" Dick asked Y/n as the two walked out of their double potions lesson.
"Really? I thought he was Hufflepuff." Y/n answered sarcastically
"You know what I mean." Dick answered begrudgingly as he folded his arms and looked at Y/n mockingly. "What I'm trying to get to is, can you get in Gryffindor tower?"
"Frick Yeah I can! It's easy!" Y/n said as she decided to jump over a small first year, who squeaked at first but after realising who it was, looked at Y/n in awe.

"So... can we go? Please?" Dick asked cautiously
"Sure! I'm sure they won't care if you tag along!" With that, Y/n blinked over to Gryffindor tower, and dick appeared a second later, having still getting used to his new found power. Y/n skipped over to the portrait of the fat lady with her hands innocently behind her back.
"Your not a Gryffindor." The fat lady said looking Y/n up ad down.
"My brother is. Let me in please?" Y/n said in her most innocent voice.
"Well... Alright. Never have I met a Slytherin with manners like you Potter." The fat lady said as she swung open.
"Why thank you." Y/n said with a theatrical bow.

Dick and Y/n walked into the Gryffindor Common room and where overwhelmed with the warmth and coziness of the place.
"Hey bro! Howzit?" Y/n called to her brother as she launched herself onto her brother who sat lazily in a puffy armchair.
"Ow! Get off!" Harry said in a muffled tone as he laughed at the same time. "What are you doing here anyway?" Y/n rolled off of her brother and sat cross legged with her back to the fire.
"Wanted to show Dick the Common room." Y/n said as she nodded towards Dick who stood next to her.
"Pretty swanky place you guys have got going here too. Thinking about it, no matter how many fires you have in our common room, it's always cold and dark. Suppose that's what we get for living underground like little borrowers. You guys have seen the movie "the borrowers" before right?" Dick asked the golden trio.
"You what?" Ron cried, astounded.
""The borrowers" is a muggle film. Another reference of Dicks. It's about a family of tiny people who steal, or "borrow" from our people to help build their homes or make their clothes, but they never seem to give them back. That is right Y/n, isn't it?" Hermione explained to Ron.
"Yeah, that seems about right." Y/n replied absentmindedly as her gaze wandered around the common room.

"Actually, it's good Your here. Are you guys doing anything this weekend?" Y/n turned her gaze to her brother and gave him a manic smile.
"Does my brother, my own flesh and blood, almost a biological copy of me, actually want to take time out of his own schedule, to meet me? Why Harry, how could I refuse this quality time with you?" She answered in mock innocence. "Can Dick come. I'll only come if Dick can."
"Huh? Come again?" Dick turned his head, having heard his name but not listening to the conversation.
"Sure. But it's not just us three. We're meeting a bunch of others at the Hogs Head this weekend. It's to start up a club to teach everyone defence against the dark arts. I do know you know what your doing Y/n, and I suppose you too Dick, but we could always use some lookouts." Y/n stroked her chin in consideration then answered
"Yes. We shall be there my good fellow." She said in a mock British explorer accent "And what time do you wish for us to bestow upon you our presence?" She said in her normal accent. Harry couldn't help but laugh a little, as did Ron and Hermione, but Dick wasn't listening and instead was still looking around the common room.
"How about that's just the first place you go to in Hogsmead? That'll make it easier for your small brain to comprehend." Harry bantered with his twin.
"We'll be there my dude. And watch your mouth." Y/n said playfully as she clipped her brother round the head.
"Ow! Get lost!" He retaliated, smiling.
"Don't have to tell me twice, this place is just a cozy snooz-fest. Well, enjoy your evening good sir." Y/n said with a theatrical bow. "Yo Dick! Come on, we're going. Race you back to Slytherin!" Dick gave Y/n an evil grin just before he blinked away. "Hey! Those weren't the rules!" Y/n said just before she blinked to the common room herself.