Wheres the muggle?

So, Charlotte from then on dedicated herself to get every moment of Sophie's attention as was humanly possible. And why shouldn't she? To an eleven year old such as Charlotte, Sophie was the epitome of beauty and smarts and she gave off a certain aura that just made everyone seem to like her. What Charlotte found strange however, was that almost hundreds of older students seemed to know her and she wasn't too sure why. Perhaps she was just as popular outside of school as inside? Surly if she was, Charlotte would have met her years ago? Her parents certainly did like being around the popularity of the world.

Either way, she embedded grace into her every step and Charlotte knew she had to somehow make Sophie hers. Not in a sense that people in relationships own each other by any means, but she had this feeling to keep boys away from Sophie and just keep Sophie with her. She had always fantasised the chivalrous knight life, but Harry had always insisted on being the knight and Charlotte the dragon as he saved their mother the princess.

The day went on and Charlotte eventually found herself in her first potions lesson with her head of house, professor Snape. He spoke in a drone that made Charlotte want to sleep, but she knew that paying attention would make Sophie notice her more. She also wondered why boys seemed to think causing trouble got girl's attention, at most it made them think the boys were being idiots. Charlotte didn't mind boys all that much, she certainly felt she got on better with them than girls but if she ever did end up with a boy, she knew they would have to meet certain harsh criteria that she haven't yet created since she was only eleven and had next to know knowledge of relationships or sexuality.

'Hey Sophie?' Noah started. Noah agreed to sit opposite Sophie so that Charlotte could sit next to her, plus Snape had a no girl-boy policy so it certainly seemed to work in her favour.
'Yes Noah? Are you stuck on the potions recipe? I am rather good myself, my father taught me.' She replied
'No, I'm just confused about another thing. Your last name is Snape, right?'
'Yes, professor Snape is my dad. What did of it?' She asked politely. Charlotte and Noah gave each other mildly shocked looks. How could someone like Sophie be the daughter of a guy like Snape?!
'I don't know if you two know this, but I happen to have eyes of my own and can clearly see your shocked expressions. Don't worry, I get it a lot. Although I must admit I'm not sure why.'
'So who's your mum?' Charlotte asked
'Did you happen to see the blonde woman sitting next to my dad at the head table?' The two nodded in response.
'Well that's the school councillor Chloe Snape, my mother.'
'Your kidding?!' They both yelled in unison.

This grabbed Snape's attention and he glided over.
'Is there a problem here miss Potter?'
'Uh, yeah there is! How in merlons name did you manage to get yourself a lady like Mrs Chloe?! I'm not trying to be rude or anything but dam dude! You've gotta have some sort of strong magic to be able to get her!'
'Charlotte! Don't be rude!' Sophie scolded
'I take it by your reaction the three of you were discussing my daughters parentage?'
'Yeah, again no hard feelings, but for starters Sophie looks hardly anything like you! Chloe I can get, but still.' Having said that though, Charlotte began to see more and more comparisons of the two.
'Please don't give them detention professor, they were just curious and a bit shocked is all.'
'Exactly! My mum and dad always told my brother and I that you were this mean, slimy, oily, gross kind of guy, but clearly they got that wrong if you ended up with a lady like mrs Chloe.' Snape just rolled his eyes. Charlotte could t know what he thought obviously, but for narration purposes he knew that Charlotte and Noah where Sophie's first friends and to give them a bit more slack than he would any other student.

'Honestly sir, you must be some sort of powerful wizard because to be totally honest, I thought it was a Taylor swift impersonator sitting next to you rather than your wife.' Now again as I'm sure you've noticed this story is completely different to the one you know so far. Mr and mrs potter never died, Snape is married and has children, Sirius and Lupin got together (which should have happened in cannon but here we are) and have two children together, Voldemort kinda just gave up and plenty of other things along with it. As well as all this, it's set much further in the future, present day to be exact. Hogwarts and the wizarding world went through a mock lockdown as the corona virus didn't seem to effect witches and wizards much further than a sniffle for a few days, they laughed at Boris Johnson the same as the rest of the country and dreaded the next election just the same. Many witches and wizards were rather tempted to run for prime minister themselves, believing (much like the rest of the country) that they would do a far better job. Unfortunately, the minister for magic banned any such movements, so I'm sure you understand the Taylor swift reference.

'My personal life is that of my own, and I would most appreciate it if you kept your nose our potter. You should count yourself lucky that you've become friends with my daughter, let alone that you're in my house, but mark my words miss potter, there will not be so many chances for your cheek in this classroom.'
'Thanks for the advice sir! Certainly will take it on board.' Charlotte gave him a mock salute and Snape gave up and continued to teach.