There is no muggle!

'Soooo... what is it your mum exactly does?' Charlotte asked Sophie as they walked to their transfiguration class after potions.
'Like I said, she's the school councillor. If anyone has any social troubles or issues, they talk to her.'
'Huh. I've never had one of those.'
'Never someone to talk to? I thought you had a twin?'
'I do, we're not close though, nor are me and my parents. And I never have social trouble since it's always been Noah, Sammy and me.'
'After transfiguration, come with me and I'll introduce you. She studies physiology and will most certainly find you interesting.'

Transfiguration went smoothly and Charlotte managed to flawlessly turn a mouse into... a different mouse... after an hour and a half. She was supposed to turn it into a computer mouse, instead her spotted black mouse turn into a completely brown mouse... at least it was racially inclusive.

Sophie took Charlotte by the sleeve and led her up a tower just left of the transfigurations class. After only about two flights of stairs they reached a small birch door with an ornate black handle. Sophie opened it without stopping to think about knocking and revealed a cozy feeling room with a white desk where Chloe sat on a squishy blue high-back that faced two red leather armchairs. There was an almost inhumanly amount of pillows and cute cushions that piled up two corners and sat happily gazing down from a hammock in the far right corner. There were four big bean bags placed in a circle, each corresponding to a different house colour.

Chloe sat in her blue chair in her desk, scribbling down noted on a pad using a long swan feather quill. Her blonde hair was tied in a relaxed ponytail with soft curls and she looked more like a cheerleader than a teacher.
'Hi mum, I bought a friend.' Chloe looked up from her work, she had the same eyes as Sophie just without the glasses.
'Hi hun, my names Chloe, come take a seat. Sophie hun, you go find your brother, I haven't heard him in a while.'
'Yes mum!' Sophie happily trotted out the room and further up the stairs.

'Uhh... my names Charlotte.' Charlotte said uncertainly.
'Yes, I know about you sweety. You know, your mom and I used to be best friends way back when.' Chloe had a wonderful Texan accent that tickled the back of Charlottes brain.
'You used to go here? But your accent?'
'I came here in my third year hun, born and bred in Texas but moved here for the health benefits... and the school safety. You'd think the American wizarding schools would be different to the no-mage schools, but give a wackjob a wand and a reason and he'll cause chaos. That and we don't get good healthcare. How can I help?'

'Uuhh, Sophie said you'd find me 'interesting'?' Chloe gave a nod of approval and took out a new pad from her desk and labelled it 'Charlotte Potter'
'Talk to me.' Charlotte then proceeded to talk about the neglect she got as the least favoured sibling and her relationship with Harry. Chloe was scribbling almost everything down. Charlotte got distracted a few times and got steered back by Chloe where she then rambled on about this that and the other. It didn't seem like long, but Chloe had filled about eight pages (double sided) with all the notes she had made on Charlotte and it was time for her to go.

'Do I have to let my professors know why I'm late?' She asked as she made her way to the door.
'No hun, time works a bit differently in this room. Only goes faster in here when I'm having a conference with a client. You've still got plenty of break, don't worry.'Chloe gave Charlotte a playful wink on the way out and got started on her new work.