Just Dance!

Y/n and Draco walked out into the high street together, arm in arm.
"Close your eyes." Draco whispered in her ear.
"Why?" Y/n said sceptically
"Just trust me." Y/n cautiously closed her eyes, wondering what was happening next. Draco took her hand and started to run up a hill, Y/n tripping over loose roots every now and then.
"Where are we going." Y/n asked, no reply. She then felt Draco's hand snake around her waist, his left hand in Y/n's right. He then moved Y/n's other hand to his shoulder.
"Open."

They were next to the road outside the shrieking shack, but it didn't look how it normally looked. The trees had pink cherry blossom blooming from the branches and scattering themselves on the ground. Dick lay in the branches, looking down on the two of them with a twinkling eye.
"What's all this?" Y/n asked.
"Just wait. Dick! Where's my wingman?" Draco yelled up at Dick in the trees.
"Right! On it!" Dick scrambled around in his backpack and pulled out a small boom box that he placed carefully between two branches. He pressed play and "Your song" be Elton John started to play. Students started to crowd around at the sound of the music starting, Harry among them.

"Shall we?" Draco raised an eyebrow and Y/n realised that he was holding her in a slow dance position.
"We shall." She replied courtly. They started to waltz to the beat, Draco spinning Y/n and lifting her into the air at various intervals. To Y/n's surprise, if his outfit wasn't enough, Draco was singing the song under his breath so that only Y/n could hear him. The song started to end and Draco slowed to a stop. He let go of Y/n's hand and brushed her cheek with his fingers, then gently held her chin to pull her in for a genital kiss. Y/n draped her arms around his neck and after a moment, they broke apart. Y/n's eyes sparkled and Draco looked into them longingly. He smiled then kissed her again.

Y/n could see Harry from the corner of her eye, his face read pure shock and was a violent shade of red as well. Y/n smirked to herself and then wrapped Draco into a tight hug. The crowd around them applauded and cheered.
"So, What does this mean?" Y/n flirted
"What do you want it to be?" Draco raised his eyebrow. Y/n gently kissed Draco on the cheek.
"I suppose it is nice to have a boyfriend for once." Y/n winked at him them hugged him round the middle. Draco hugged back with a big goofy grin on his face.The two walked off, hand in hand, the crowd parting like the Red Sea to let the new happy couple through.

The next day, back at the castle, Harry made it his mission to hunt down his sister and find out what was going on. Luckily, the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's had potions together that day, so Harry would corner Y/n then. Harry sat next to Ron on the same table as Hermione like he always did, and glared over at Y/n, who sat next to Draco with Dick on the same table too. Eventually, halfway through the lesson, he caught Y/n's eye, she smiled over at him and waved, Harry just glared. The lesson soon ended and Harry grabbed Y/n by the collar of her shirt before she could escape him to go to break.
"Oof!" She cried, startled at the sudden grab of her shirt.
"Calm down! It's me you idiot!" Harry yelled in a hushed tone.
"What choo want fool?" Y/n said in her best gangsta impression. "I have places to go, people to see." She then said in her impression of "the godfather".
"Cut the crap Y/n. What are you up to? What happened to the twin pact?!" Harry shook his sister.
"Dunno what you mean man." Y/n started to walk off down the hall to escape the lunatic she was related to. Harry just ran to keep up with her.

"You and Malfoy! Don't pretend you don't know, cuz I saw you two make out!" Harry stood in front of Y/n, stopping her, with his arms folded.
"Well, I have nothing to deny here bro. You eyes are correct. Draco and I did make out yesterday. And now, I have a boyfriend. So if anything, you should put your petty differences aside and be happy for me huh?" Y/n smiled sweetly at her brother. He continued to glare.
"Don't expect a place for you in Gryffindor tower tonight." Harry frowned, whereas Y/n just pouted.
"Oh well. I have another place in mind anyway." And with that, Y/n started to skip down the hallway, but Harry pursued her.
"Better not be his room." Y/n spun on the spot, with a disgusted look on her face, to face her brother.
"Ew! Gross! No way! Mines way better." And before Harry could press her any further, Y/n had blinked away to god knows where.

Well, god does know where cuz I know where. She went to her roost up in the ceiling of the main hall. Ha! Thought you'd never hear of that place again did you! I had you so fooled! Y/n had changed the spot however. The platform was still there, as where the fabric-curtain-things, fairy lights and bean bag, difference was that all of her luggage was there, as where a pillow and some killer soft blankets. Y/n pulled out her stereo from her bag and made a shelf appear from one of the banisters. She then put the stereo on the shelf and put a random cassette tape in (pick your own song, it makes no effect.) She got her pillow and sheets and arranged a sort of lovable spot for her to sleep on her bean bag, only hope being that it wouldn't burst in the night. She got out her platypus from her bag an placed it snuggly under the top of the sheets, as if it where about to go to sleep, if it were a sentient being that is. Y/n nodded in approval to her work and jumped off of the banister and onto the wall to make her decent to her next class.