Back to the DA

Y/n went back to the DA room after Harry had called the meeting a week after Y/n had moved in with Draco. Harry had held a grudge with her ever since she had told him, but he asked her to come to the meeting anyway. Y/n kissed Draco goodbye as she left the dorm, having told him she was going to Gryffindor common room, he had believed her, but whispered in her ear
"If your in the DA, just tell me. I won't be mad." Y/n kissed him tenderly on the lips and winked at him as if to say "you work it out." And with that, blinked out of the Slytherin common room and into the room of requirement.

She was surrounded by a bunch of Gryffindor's, Ravenclaw' sand Hufflepuff's, with Dick as the only Slytherin before Y/n got there.
"Eyo!" Dick said as he greeted Y/n with their handshake.
"Eyo!" Y/n replied just as they bumped shoulders.
"Good! You finally made it." Harry said as he gave Y/n a high five. "Can you go help some first and second years for me?" He asked
"Sure. What are we doing?"
"Patronous's."
"Right. I don't know how to do that yet." Harry glanced at Y/n.
"Well work on that."

A few minutes later, Y/n had already mastered the patronous; she had produced a morph as her patronous and it could change form just like the real creature. Just then, there was a loud bang and Y/n saw Dobby standing in front of Harry with wide, watery eyes.
"She's coming master Potter sir!" Y/n jogged over to her brother.
"Y/n I need you and Dick outside now, give them a distraction. Everyone else, find a way out!" Harry yelled. Everyone obeyed the order. Y/n and Dick shot out of the room first, trying to get to high ground to take the inquisitorial squad by surprise.

The flow of students started to slow down as they all where either caught, or managed to get away. Below her, Y/n caught sight on Pansy Parkinson. She looked at Dick who gave her an affirmative nod and Y/n turned on her Walkman speaker, playing 'welcome to the jungle' by Guns and Roses, making what Y/n thought was an epic fight scene. As the music started to play, Y/n and Dick threw down some of the best Weasley stink bombs down at their opposers. Their hiding spot was immediately found and they had no choice but to drop to the floor and fight by hand. They flopped down and started flying spells at the inquisitorial squad the moment their feet hit the floor.

Y/n then saw Draco among the ranks, and fired spells at everyone but him.
"Depulso!" Even though Y/n didn't want to send a single spell at Draco, Dick was more than happy to shoot friendly fire towards his closest friend, knowing that they would all laugh about it later. Draco shot backwards into the wall.
"Ha! Lol!" Dick cried as he tore down the corridor. Pansy shot he leg binding curse at Dick and he flopped to the floor like a dead fish. She then grabbed him by the back of the collar and dragged him away into the darkness.

"Y/n! Get out of here!" Draco called to Y/n as he went to grab her hand.
"Your not mad?" She asked, looking him dead in the eyes, pleading.
"Not at all. I knew you'd follow your brother. Just get out of the way before you get hurt." Draco smiled at Y/n and ran off to get some more of the DA members. But as Y/n looked on at her boyfriend, she was grabbed from round the middle and hoisted onto someone's shoulder, Y/n tried to kick and punch the attacker, but soon recognised him as Blaise.
"Blaise? What are you doing?! Put me down!" Y/n yelled frantically at her friend.
"Sorry Y/n. Orders are orders." With that, Y/n submitted and allowed herself to be carried off to Umbrage's office.

Once she got there, she also saw that Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna and Ginny has been caught.
"So, it seems that we have caught your little band Potter's. There's no escape now." Umbrage said in a sickly sweet voice. She then looked at Dick. "I had such high hopes for you Mr Weasel. Pity."
A/n can't remember dialogue, something about the DA most likely.
"So? Where's the weapon?!" Umbrage said in a shrill voice. Everyone went still silent.
"It's in the forbidden forrest!" Yelled Hermione. "Dumbledore made us hide his secret weapon in the forbidden forrest to hide it from the ministry. Harry, Y/n and me can show you!" Umbrage waved her wrist and all three of them were let go of, Y/n more violently as she was still hanging upside down.
"Apologies Y/n. No hard feelings?" Blaise held out his hand to help Y/n up, she took it great fully, forgiving her friend.
"Right then Miss Granger. Lead the way." Umbrage said strictly as she hurriedly tapped her wand on the palm of her hand.

Hermione led them all into the forbidden forrest, to the place where Hagrid had hidden his half brother Grawp. But he was conveniently out of sight.
"Well, where is it?" Umbrage called shrilly. Just then Firenze galloped our of the shrubbery, followed by the rest of his herd.
"What are you doing here you filthy halflings?!" Umbrage yelled at the centaurs. They then called charge and whisked her away, freeing Hogwarts of the grotesque pink monster. The three then ran back to the grounds to become re-united with their friends.
A/n sorry that ending was 💩 I've been doing this mostly from memory and that part is a little hazy! Thanks my G's!💙💛💚