Its Not So Bad

Y/n and Dick decided to just mess around in the potions classroom while the third years just actually did their lessons. When the bell rang, Snape approached the duo.
"And why might I ask, did the two of you end up here?" He asked
"Umbridge broke my Walkman and now were here because she's a horrible person and we don't want to be near her." Snape looked from Y/n to Dick and back again.
"Very well. I suppose I can let you off of detentions with defence against the dark arts. I know that the both of you are very skilled in the subject, I would even go so far as to recommend the two of you for defence against the dark arts NEWTS."
"Thank you sir." They both said in unison
"You may go now."
"Yes sir. Thank you sir." The two made their way towards the door.
"Oh and Y/n?" Snape said just before they left. Y/n turned around
"Charlie told me to, in his words "step in for him". So my classroom shall always be open for you if you ever shall need it."
"Thanks Severus." Y/n said cheekily
"I... there really is no stopping you miss Potter is there?"
"Nope!"y/n said enthusiastically "and its Y/n. I don't go by all the Miss Potter bull crap."
"That shall do Y/n."
"Hey, your the one stepping in for Charlie. I'm just doing my part." Y/n said just before her and Dick dashed out of the classroom.

"Dude! Cannot believe we got away with that!" Dick said as he jumped over Y/n as they walked.
"I know right?! Super cool of Charlie to get Snape on our side though." Y/n said as she jumped on her friends back only to be thrown off the next second.
"So, What do you want to do?" Dick asked.
"I'm thinking a show. Backflip's, front flips, side flips, the whole shabang!"
"What song did you have in mind that would fit this fantastic description?" Y/n thought for a moment.

"How about one of Charlie's songs? Fuck a Silver lining? No! Dancings not a crime!"
"Perfect!" Dick said in his most camp voice. The two then raced towards the great hall, until Dick raised a very valid point.
"Where do we get the music from? She broke your Walkman." Y/n's smile vanished.
"Oh yeah... forgot about that detail. Well, we're magic? I'll get the instruments to play themselves?" Y/n offered.
"And who's gonna sing?"
"Ah! I thought you would ask that." Y/n said as she brought out her bag and rummaged around. She threw out a few strange objects like an empty can of cola, half a box of crayons, Pipsqueak, until she finally brought out a voice recorder.
"I happen to have recorded Charlie's voice on this beauty. All I need to do is plug it into an amp, turn up the volume then we're good." Y/n snapped her fingers and made a whole orchestra of instruments from the song appear out of thin air, including a fairly beefy looking amplifier and lead. Y/n plunged one end of the lead into the app and the other to the voice recorder, then turned the volume up to full. With another snap of her fingers, the instruments started to play.

Y/n and Dick started to dance to the beat.
A/n just picture the most badass dancing you can think of
On the last backflip however, Dick slipped and nearly fell if he wasn't caught by some sort of magic.
"Was that you?" He asked as the force put him back on the floor.
"No. You?"
"I didn't think I could do magic without a wand. How could it be?" Y/n considered their options.
"Think about blinking to the other end of the hall. It helps if you close your eyes... well eye." Dick screwed up his face as he concentrated, he closed his eye and with a satisfying "pop" he disappeared to the other end of the hall. The two went ecstatic at their new discovery. Y/n now wasn't the only one who could do magic without a wand! Dick blinked back over to Y/n. He closed his eye, screwed up his face and snapped his fingers to try and make the instruments disappear. It worked.
"You didn't have to come here to do that, but I love the enthusiasm!" Y/n said as she jumped onto her friends back. Dick then ran to the potions master's classroom with Y/n still on his back. They skidded and fell to a halt once they reached the door.

Dick scrambled to get up then knocked on the door. Snape opened it and the two ran in under his arm.
"What is the meaning of this you two? I was just about to send a letter to Charlie to replace your Walkman."
"Dickcandomagicwithoutawand!! Y/n said without pausing for breath.
"I see..."
"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Lookit!" Dick said as he blinked himself to Snape's side then to the ceiling where he fell from lack of rafters or supports.
"I suppose that does impress me in some way." Snape said, his expression unchanged from the one Dick and Y/n were greeted with when they barged in. "I suppose I shall have to mention this to Charlie?"
"Yes!! This is revolutionary Professor!" Y/n yelled
"That's enough of that Y/n." Y/n regained what little composure she had and sat on one of the stools as Snape started to test Dicks limits by making him make things fly around the room by thought alone. Potion bottles wizzes around the classroom, all missing Snape, Dick and Y/n from the simple thought from Dick. They were then dismissed from Snape's classroom at around eight o clock.

They blinked back to the common room, where they decided to use their powers to make a badass pillow fort with the pillows, sheets and sofas in the common room. They decided to use their new found fort as base for the night as everyone else went off to bed. Dick turned to Y/n.
"Are we like Peter Pan?" He asked
"Flying wise, yes. As for the whole Neverland and boy slave thing... no. Also, I know what you're thinking. Happy thoughts don't make you fly. Your mind does. A happy thought is a happy thought at the end of the day. Just another memory to waste away in the dump of knowledge we call our brains." They laughed for a minute and then picked the most comfortable spot to sleep in for the night.