Oh dear!

"Woah woah woah! Do share the story Y/n!" Charlie yelled as he pursued her down the corridor towards the kitchen. Once they got to the fruit painting, Y/n stopped and blinked herself through the wall. Charlie had to tickle the pear to get passed like everyone else, but went in to find that Y/n had magically skinned the deer, placed it's corpse on the table, draped the hide over the fire to dry and got rid of the antlers that she now held in her hand. She took her headphones off as she noticed that Charlie was there too.
"Oh, hey Charlie! Didn't see you there."
"Were you listening to music that whole time?" Charlie asked
"Yup! Here comes the sun by the Beatles." Charlie sighed and put his head in his hands
"What's with the deer?" He asked like a parent does when they know their kid's done something wrong.

Y/n took a deep breath in
"I got bored at lunch so Pipsqueak suggested that we go to the forbidden Forest for a run so I turned into my animagus..."
"Wait, your an animagus?"
"Yes, can I continue?"
"Sure, by all means."
"And we went towards the Forrest and when we got there I smelt something then I couldn't control myself and next thing I know my jaws are around a stag's beach and now we're here." She said without pausing for breath.
"Well ok then."
"Your not mad?"
"Nope. Not much we can do about it now, but you do have to serve your detention tonight." Y/n sighed in defeat
"Fine. That sounds fair."

Y/n's detention consisted only of creating a duplicate charm (using her own magic) on the hooves she had given Snape twice. She was over in literally two seconds. She made her way to the great hall and sat down once again next to Krum. She noticed two things when she walked in: Charlie wasn't there, and there seemed to be a surplus of some sort of jerky.

"Hey Krum, this Bulgarian?" She asked as she held up a slice of jerky and examined it.
"Yes we eat that a lot in my country. Deer jerky. Good for bones. I must admit, I don't know where they got the deer from, but who am I to complain?" He said as he took the jerky Y/n was holding and took a bite out of it. Y/n laughed slightly
"What?" Krum asked
"I may or may not know where the school got the deer from." She turned slightly red out of embarrassment "I got it. Hunted it and everything. It's my burden to bear now." She got another piece if jerky and bit into it "dang! This is gooood!!" Y/n wallowed in the dry yet juicy taste. She then started to get bored and decided to try and make a jerky man. She glued it together with some mashed potato and snapped her fingers, making jerky man dance.

It was a fairly mediocre night, the jerky went down a storm (wich Y/n found hilarious thinking about what the students would've thought if they knew what the jerky was.) Y/n skipped down to the Slytherin common room with Dick by her side.
"Hey Y/n?" He asked as they both skipped arm in arm as if they're going down the yellow brick road.
"Yup?" Y/n replied happily
"What other instruments can you play?" Dick had stopped skipping at this point and Y/n did the same so she wouldn't look even more stupid than normal. She thought for a moment...
"Drums, anything rock and roll with strings realy. Actually scratch that, anything that makes a RAGING... BAD ASS... KILLER SOUND!!" She said as she made a rock and roll symbol with her fingers (two middle fingers go down and you have the option for putting your thumb over them or not for those who didn't know)
"How good are you at drums?" Dick asked her as the entered the common room
"Well, I could teach you a thing or two that's for sure!" She laughed back
"Do show..." Dick challenged "right here... right now!" Y/n snapped her fingers and a cool looking green and black drum kit appeared in front of the fire and a pair of  black drum sticks in her hands.
"You got yourself a deal..." Y/n sat down and twirled the drumstick in her hand, but accidentally dropping it in the process.

Dick and Y/n bent over the drum kit, discussing the song they should do.
A/n: STILL DONT OWN THE SONGS!!! JUST PRETEND YOU WROTE THEM PLZ!!!😊
Y/n banged her sticks together four times to show the other Slytherin's they were about to perform. They started to play "Heavydirtysoul" (by twenty one pilots, but you know... they wrote it and it's a great song!) and all of the inhabitants of the common room stopped and stared, taken aback by how fast Dick could rap and how well Y/n could play drums. They applauded and whooped once the song was over.

Y/n snapped her fingers again, making the drum kit disappear and an electric guitar-looking ukulele. The next song they did was "can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley and the Slytherin's seemed to love that one too. That was the last song they played and Dick and Y/n retired to their little clique of friends.

After a while of just talking and hanging around, pug face herself strolled up to the group, destroying the chill atmosphere.
"Heeey!" She said in an awful singsong voice as she attempted to sit on Draco's lap, she failed as Dick flung himself onto Draco in a tackle where he only managed to pin him down for a few seconds.
"What do you think your doing?!" She shrieked at Dick
"Just horsing around, ya know?" Dick nodded his head at Pansy because he couldn't wink and that was the closest he could get to it, she looked slightly flustered.
"Can you leave please? Little convo going on. Cool kids only. No talent, no entry. Only the strong can belong." Y/n said the last part in a fake Scottish accent, pretending to be a Viking.

"Ugh! Fine! But you do realise that vikings sent Scottish, right? Their Norse, Swedish and Scandinavian. Not Scottish. Only someone as dim as you would believe those silly muggle films about them." She shot Y/n a fake, sweet look and attempted to sachet off to the girls dorm but failing as she focused too much on moving her right hip too much.

"Might as well call it a night. Later guys." Y/n did a rolly polly away from the group, stood up, did a backflip and mid-flip, blinked herself to her dorm.