Yay!

Draco stood in the main hall, scanning the room for Y/n, when he found her, huddled in a corner with her friends, he walked over. Christmas had come and gone and valentines was right around the corner, Dick had told Draco to ask Y/n out then so it would be that much more romantic.
"... and then the bear said, "your cave? I've been hiding my bones here since last week!" Jack finished the punchline of his joke as Draco came over. Y/n sat reluctantly in front of Bella and Logan who were happily braiding away at her hair, putting flowers and feathers in at various intervals. Y/n sat cross legged with her arms folded over her chest and a very significant pout on her face.
"You lot alright?" Draco asked as the awkwardness of Jakes bad joke and lack of laughter died down.
"Would be better if I was funnier, but otherwise ok." Jack said with a half smile. Y/n's eye's lit up at the sight of Draco, as talking to him meant she didn't have to be humiliated by hair braiding anymore. She stood up and shook the things out of her hair.
"Better now your here." She said with a grin. Draco blushed.

"So, Y/n, you doing anything this weekend?" He asked sheepishly.
"Nope! Well, all I have to do is meet Hermione and Harry in the three broomsticks for a thing, but otherwise nothing." She said with a twinkle in her eye.
"Did you want to go out?" Draco asked, even more shy.
"Sure! Dick, what you doing?" The group laughed and Y/n ignorance and the Bella said
"Sweetie, I think he just wants to go out with you." Draco shrugged towards Y/n at Bella's comment in a sort of "She's right" sort of way. Y/n looked at him, slightly flustered, but still in holding some sort of composure.

Draco looked at Y/n in a pleading way and Y/n smirked flirtatiously.
"Sure. I gotta meet up with Harry, but that shouldn't take long." Draco smiled at her answer.
"Right, meet you at the doors this weekend." He nodded curtly and walked away from the group.

Pansy Parkinson and her gang were sitting not too far away, Pansy decided to storm over to the perfectly placid group and attempt to ruin their day.
"What was that about Potter?" She spat
"Oh, wouldn't you like to know." Y/n teased, knowing that her date with Draco was going to really get under Pansy's skin.
"Did he ask you out?" She barked. Y/n said nothing. "Well?! Did he?!"
"Yeah." Y/n shrugged and went back to talking to her friends. Pansy screamed then said.
"Don't expect the dorm room to be open tonight!" And she stormed away.

Later that evening, after the group had finished their homework and conversations, they went back to their dorms. Y/n passed Logan on her way to bed and decided that it had been a while since they talked.
"Hey Logan! How's it hanging?"
"Good thanks." Logan smiled and opened the door to their dorm and held it for Y/n to come through, Y/n walked up to it but was stopped by some sort of invisible barrier and banged into it, falling over like in a cartoon.
"What the?" She said as she sat on the floor, rubbing her nose.
"You coming in? Or can I close the door?" Logan asked from inside the threshold. Y/n heard intense giggling from Pansy and her gang and she considered her options. She could either ran herself at the barrier all night, sleep in the common room by making her legendary fort again, or something else.
"You know what Logan, don't worry about it, imma go somewhere else for the night."
"Alright but it's your funeral." Logan said as she closed the door on Y/n. Y/n had mentally decided that she couldn't be bothered to make her legendary fort, so blinked herself up to the Gryffindor common room. Harry, Hermione and Ron were sitting next to the fire and Y/n just flopped herself onto her brother.
"Ow! What the?" Harry objected, but once realising who it was, didn't finish the sentence.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Ron asked as he finished the last line of his potions homework.
"Got locked out. Can I bunk in your dorm?" Y/n said as she looked at Ron upside down, laying on her brother's back.
"No." Harry said flatly as he shoved Y/n off of him, nearly sending her into the flames.
"Why not?!" Y/n whined as she looked at her brother with a pout and puppy dog eyes.
"Because I'm in the boy's dorm." Harry states the obvious.
"And? We've stayed in the same confiding space together our whole lives! What difference does a couple other guys make?" Harry blinked at Y/n bewildered.
"None of the other guys have shared a room with a girl before. We're 15 year old boys Y/n. Have some common sense." Harry rolled his eyes at his sister. Y/n turned to Ron.
"Is it cool with you if I bunk with you dudes tonight? Or are you just as sensitive as my dear brother?"
"It's fine. You don't need to get changed in the same room, you can just hang around down here while us guys get changed. How does that sound Harry?" Both Ron and Y/n looked at Harry mischievously and bumped fists. Harry threw his arms up in surrender.
"Fine! You can stay!" Y/n punched the air then snapped her fingers to change into her PJ's. Harry, Ron and the other Gryffindor 5th year boys went up to their dorm to get changed, all of which where fine with Y/n bunking in with them for the night. Once Harry had given Y/n the all clear, she launched herself into the room and onto her brother's four poster bed, landing spread eagled on her back.
"Ha! You wish." Hardy said as he aggressively shoved Y/n off the bed. Y/n looked at him curiously.
"Then where do I go?" She asked as she cocked her head to one side. Harry threw some sheets down to her and a pillow.
"There you are." Harry smiles down at her.
"Rude." Y/n said as she bundled herself up in the sheets her brother threw down.

"So Y/n, why did the girls kick you out?" Ron asked from his bed. Y/n turned a deep shade of red.
"Let's not worry about the technicalities. Their Slytherin girls, they hate me regardless."
"But that Logan girl seems nice, hot too." Seamus said from his bed.
"You like a Slytherin?!" Dean asked Seamus.
"Well yeah. All of us except Harry have had a crush on Y/n at some point, Logan's no different." Everyone stared at Seamus, shocked.
"Yo, what?" Y/n said bewildered
"C'mon guys, back me up here?" Seamus begged the other boys. Ron rubbed the back of his neck, slightly embarrassed.
"I did in our third year." Y/n looked at Ron with an innocent expression.
"Aw, Ron! Something could've happened." She batted her eyes at Ron playfully and he just threw a pillow at her.
"Well I don't anymore!" He said as he folded his arms across his chest.
"Oof."

"Is this the same for everyone? All of you have had a crush on my sister?" Harry looked at each guy in turn and they all sheepishly nodded. "Well then." Hardy said to the room at large as if mocking them all. After an awkward subject change and another half hour of talking, the Gryffindor's and Slytherin were all asleep.

Y/n woke up the next day before the others and immediately snapped into her everyday wear and walked out of the dormitory. With a quick glance at a passing first year's watch, Y/n found out that it was only 8:30. The doors to Hogsmead wouldn't open for another hour at least. So Y/n put on her headphones and listened to some classic rock songs as she stared blankly out of the window, only stirring if there was an epic guitar solo, which she would then air guitar to. 9:00 soon came an students filed out of the common room to be the first to the gates. Y/n wore a devious smile and blinked there within seconds, surprisingly followed by Dick.
"Hey man? Howzit?" Y/n said as she took acknowledgement of her friend at the front gates.
"All cool dude. Howzit with you?" Dick replied.
"Pretty fly." Y/n smiled and the two broke into hysterical laughter.
"We're so stupid." Dick laughed once they both caught their breath.
"Yup. Idiots to the core." They both did their signature handshake and parted ways when the gates opened, Dick raced down the road to the village while Y/n waited at the gates for Draco.

After about a minute or two, Y/n recognised Draco as he came down the corridor from the Slytherin common room. He wasn't however wearing his regular attire, he wore the most casual outfit Y/n had ever seen him wear. He walked over to Y/n with his hands in his pockets.
"What do you think? Dick thought you would like it." He looked at Y/n, hoping for her approval.
"Well, this date its going to go great if you've got all of you hints and tips from Dick. He's probably going to troll you." Y/n walked up to Draco and hugged him round the neck. "But I'm loving the new look." Y/n winked at Draco and they walked out onto the pathway, hand in hand.

Once in Hogsmead, Draco lead Y/n to Madam Puddifoot's tea shop. Y/n looked up at the sickening pink sign. Draco noticed Y/n's expression.
"We don't have to be here for long Y/n. Besides... they have cake." Draco smiles at Y/n and she smiled back, and they walked into the shop together. They sat in a booth at the back of the shop, but Y/n noticed Harry with Cho a few tables in front of them. She cranes her neck to see them better and then shrank back down to tell Draco what she saw.
"Harry's here!" She said in a hushed whisper. "Please can I embarrass him?" Draco looked at Y/n with a smirk on his face.
"No need to ask me." They suddenly heard a shout from Harry's table and saw a crying Cho storm out of the shop. Y/n knelt on her seat and looked back at her brother.
"Oof. Hard luck bro. Could've given you a couple pointers if you'd told me. Whole school knows the two of you made out before Christmas." Hardy rolled his eyes.
"The whole school doesn't know Y/n. You made that up."
"Whole school could know." Draco piped up as he poked his head outside of the booth. Y/n turned to face Draco.
"Don't you dare." Draco rolled his eyes.
"Fine."

"Are you two on a date?!" Harry suddenly appeared by their booth, he probably just walked over while Y/n and Draco were distracted by each other. Y/n blushed and refused to make eye contact with her brother.
"Well?" Harry pressed.
"You going to the three broomsticks yet?" Y/n asked, trying to change the subject.
"Yeah. Going to make my way down now." Harry folded his arms across his chest. Y/n looked at Draco.
"Catch you later? I promised Harry I would do this thing."
"Yeah, sure, fine." Draco smiled "Needed to get something done myself anyway."
"What?" Hardy asked moodily
"I'm meeting up with Dick. It's a surprise." He winked at Y/n and Harry visibly gagged while Y/n giggled slightly.
"Shall we?" Y/n said as she stood up. Harry and Y/n walked over to the three broomsticks together to meet Hermione.