The artical

Y/n sat in the booth with Harry, Hermione, Luna and Rita Skeeter, along with Rita's quick quotes quill. Harry has just finished his interview and now it was Y/n's turn. She still hadn't forgiven Rita for calling her out on the Daily Prophet, but this interview for the quibbler would hopefully change matters.
"So Y/n, why did you feel the need to become a death eater?" Rita started. Y/n stared at her with utter dislike.
"Like I have said many times before, I did not choose to become a death eater, I was forced to. I mean why would I be a death eater if the guy running the show killed my parents and wants me and my brother dead? Doesn't exactly sound appealing from my perspective." Y/n said and the quill wrote down every word of it.
"So is it true? Are you a death eater? Among the inner circle of the dark lord?" Rita sounded as if she were board.
"Yes, once again, unwillingly. I would be crazy to become a death eater by choice, don't you think?"
"So do you think yourself a death eater?"
"No! How many times?!"
"Do you think your parents would be proud of their death eater daughter?" The whole table looked at Rita in horror, then they looked at Y/n for her answer.
"Yes I think my parents would be proud. I may be the first Slytherin in my family for a long time, but I like to think that they would be proud of my achievements within my music and my performing arts, not the fact that I'm in an illegal group against my own will. But hey, what do I know? They're both dead after all. By the guy who your saying has "hired me". So if you please, I think we're done here."

Rita nodded at her quill and it stopped writing.
"You always where quite stubborn Miss Potter. I would've thought you would love publicly, after all, all publicly is good publicly." Y/n just rolled her eyes as they all walked out of the three broomsticks, before they got to the door however, Harry stopped her.

"Are you really going on a date with Malfoy? Do you not have standards? Why didn't you tell me?" He pestered like an overprotective big brother would do.
"Because I knew you would over react and would do anything in your power to stop me from going on this date."
"Who says I still won't?" Harry looked Y/n dead in the eyes.
"Because he's right here and I know you don't have the balls to start beef." Just when Y/n said that, Draco came out of the crowd and offered his arm to Y/n.
"Shall we?" He said as Y/n took his arm. "You all right, Potter." He spat at Harry.
"Well your not going to get anywhere in this date if you keep on insulting my brother like that." Y/n said as she squashed Draco's foot slightly.
"Fine, lets go then. Later Harry." Draco said courtly.
"Since when did you use my first name?" Hardy said snarkily.
"Since it's going to get me a relationship with a girl a really like, so if you please." Draco turned and started to walk away, Y/n still holding his arm. Y/n looked back at Harry and winked at him. Harry decided his lack of trust of Malfoy led him to follow them to try and keep his sister safe from his evil ways.