Dad?

It was the next day and the owl post was arriving. Norman was nowhere to be seen, but Dick wasn't expecting any post. However, to his surprise, a large shape was looming above them among the owls. It seemed to be a flying fox-like creature with a strange feathery back half, but there was still a lush, red, poofy tail. It spotted Dick and gracefully glided down to his plate. Y/n immediately recognised this mysterious fox-bird hybrid as her faithful friend Pipsqueak from the bright purple eyes that she sported with every form she morphed into.

Pipsqueak had a scruffy letter in her mouth, when she dropped it, there was a purple seal of the Black family Crest that Y/n recognised from the beginning of the year when she saw the family tree in Grimald place. Pipsqueak knocked the letter over with her paw so that they could see the address. And it was addressed to Dick. Dick's eye widened.
"Must be the wrong address Y/n." Dick started to hand the letter to Y/n, but she put up her hand and pushed it back.
"Puurrr." Pipsqueak arched her back under Dick's chin like an annoying cat, brushing his face with her lush, red tail.
"She said it's for you." Y/n translated for him. Pipsqueak sat in front of Dick with her white feathered wings folded neatly by her sides, her tiny front paws poised model like behind her tail that she'd wrapped in front of herself. She then nosed the letter towards Dick and lay down with sad eyes.

Dick opened the letter carefully, trying not to ruin the perfect wax seal. He took the slightly grubby letter and read it out loud.
"Dear my son,
I understand that this introduction may come across as slightly strange for you. But I can't keep this secret any longer.
When I was in Azkaban, your mother passed a note down to me through the guards. The note said that I was a father. I told the guard to get her to elaborate, and my word did I get a reply. She wrote back saying that when you where born, the nurses took a DNA test on you. Turns out I had met your mother the first time she came to England, I was down on my luck and your mother offered me her... services. I didn't know she was married at the time, but I regret to say that I asked her no questions. There was however one good thing that came out of that stupid mistake. You. Your mother said that the DNA test came back to her saying that the man you thought was your father, in fact wasn't. And that you are my son. Your mother felt the deepest regret for what she put you through, she did not however regret what she did to your step father. She decided in the end that it was best for you to stay away from her for as long as you could." Dick turned the parchment over . "Your probably wondering why I didn't tell you sooner, but I couldn't trust the note alone, so when your mother got released from Azkaban, I wrote asking to see her. So we met in a no conspicuous location and talked the whole situation out. She showed me the official test, so I had no reason not to believe her. I hope you can forgive me someday. Your father forever: Sirius." Dick started to tear up and screw up his face. He banged a fist on the table, creating a surprisingly large crack in the wood. Dick then marched off in pure rage, briefly forgetting that Y/n had been teaching him how to blink away, so that's what he did. Y/n and Draco had no idea where their panicked friend had stormed off to.

A while later, in transfiguration, a woman Y/n didn't recognise waltzed into the classroom. She wore a tiny leopard print skirt and the smallest hot pink, latex tank top that barely covered her chest. She wore the highest heels Y/n had ever seen and had a faux fur purse that dangled off of a fake, gold chain from her shoulder. She had dyed pink hair, but Y/n could tell that it was once the same shade of brown as Dick's, but bleached blonde and badly dyed about a thousand times. Like Dick had told everyone, his mom really did look the part of a legitimate hooker. Y/n didn't know how she was allowed on school grounds.

"Is Dick Weasel here?" She said in an iconic American waitress accent.
"And you are?" Mcgonagall asked shocked.
"I'm 'is mom! Now where is my son?" She started to storm in and stare every pupil in the eye. She stopped at Y/n who was sitting in the isle seat next to Draco. Dick's mom stared her in the eye menacingly.
"You know where 'e is, don't 'cha? Your 'is little friend, aren't 'cha? So?" Y/n elbowed Draco in the side to stop him from staring at Dick's mom's HUGE KNOCKERS. Y/n had to stop herself from doing it too, so self discipline was highly needed in this situation.
"I know just as much as you lady. But you know your never going to find him. He hates you. Especially after the letter he got from his dad." Y/n rested her head angelically on her fist. Y/n batted her eyelashes at Dick's mom innocently.

"I do believe you are disrupting my lesson Miss Weasel. Do you mind?" Mcgonagall stated irritably. Just as she did, there was a loud bang from the back of the classroom. Dick now sat at the back with his chair tilted back and his feet on the desk, he had blinked to the back of the class with such force and anger that it made the tables shake. He saw his mom immediately and stuck his middle finger up at her, with his other arm resting across his chest.
"F*ck you wh*re." He said plainly to his mother with no emotion.
"C'mon son. Hear me out." His mom walked over to him, the class's eyes following her as she went, as she squatted down next to her son.
"No. F*ck you. Haven't I been hurt enough by you b*tch? Can I get a f*cking break or what?" Dick crossed his arms over his chest and looked his mom straight in the eyes, looking at them now made Y/n realise how much Dick looked like his mother, and how much he hated her for it.

"It always has to be about you you piece of sh*t, I mean useless brat. You can never hear my part of the story." In the heat of the moment, Y/n saw hate in Dick's eye, a hate she had never seen before. He then hit his mom across the face, leaving a red hand print on her right cheek.
"All your story is is an evil circle of STD's and cold blooded murder. If you think you can make up the years of neglect now, think again sl*t. You don't deserve me. Your a terrible mother, and I hate you. Does that satisfy your insane impulses? Or should I hit you harder?" Dick stood up and shoved his mother out of his way, and onto the floor. He slammed the door on his way out, making the tables shake again.

His mom turned to Y/n as she knelt down beside her.
"Has he always been able to do that? Appear in the room like that?" Y/n shook her head.
"No. This is new." With that, Dicks mom strutted out of the room, presuming lu after her son, but knowing the lack of mothering judgement, Y/n thought it best not to assume her actions.