Say something...

Y/n met up with Harry at the edge of the forbidden forrest. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and they began to walk. Without saying anything, Y/n put on "say something" by a great big world.
"You nervous?" Hardy asked.
"Yup." Y/n looked at her brother. "Harry?" She asked nervously.
"Yeah?" Y/n's eye's started to tear up.
"I don't want to die." She said simply as a single tear made its way down her cheek. "There's still so much I want to do. So much I'm leaving behind. I can't say goodbye to it all. Not yet." More tears started to pour down her face as she spoke. Harry hugged her in reassurance.
"Hey, think about it. This is what we're meant to do. This is how we can stop all of this." He looked Y/n in the eye and smiled, raising her confidence immensely. Y/n smiled back.
"Hey, remember the time you were being bullied by that kid at school?" Y/n asked him to try and lighten the conversation.
"Ha, Yeah." Harry said weakly. "You kicked his butt."
"Yeah, got in huge trouble for it too." Y/n laughed.
"Then I kicked the crap out of the same kid after you got expelled for three days and then got myself expelled too." The two laughed briefly until they reached their inevitable end.

Voldemort stood opposite them with Charlie on his right and Belatrix on his left. Dick stood in the midst of the death eaters to Voldemort's left next to Draco's parents. Voldemort monologued for ages, telling Y/n and Harry every part of his plan before he would kill them. Mid sentence, Y/n interrupted him to try and get one more kick out of them.
"Yo, can I sit down? This seems like its gonna take a while." Y/n just leaned her back on a tree in her last attempt of rebellion. Voldemort stared daggers at her as he picked up from where she interrupted him. After he had finished explaining his life story, he cast the killing curse. Y/n took this opportunity to go out with a petty burn and flipped all of the death eaters off with both hands before the curse struck her and her brother square in the chest.

Everything went white. Y/n saw nothing. The air around her started to clear as she entered into what she could only assume was heaven. She then felt two pairs of arms wrap her in a warm hug.
"Y/n! Thank goodness your alright." A female cried on one side of her. The two people pulled away to look at Y/n's face and Y/n immediately recognised them as her parents.
"Mum! Dad! Your alive!" Y/n hugged her parents for the first time, but their smiles faded.
"Oh, Y/n." Her dad started. "We're not alive. You died." He stroked Y/n's face reassuringly and Y/n found that she wasn't all that surprised by this news.

Another figure started to make its way over, as it came closer to Y/n, she saw that it was Sirius. He smiled at Y/n and pulled her in for a one armed hug.
"If you get back, tell Dick I love him for me would you? Tell him I'll always be there, even if he feels alone." Y/n smiled at her godfather and nodded. She then noticed someone missing.
"Where's Harry?"
"Oh, sweetheart." Her mother said as she held Y/n's face. "Harry's somewhere else. He's not truly dead."

Remus and Tonks soon came into view too.
"Look out for Teddy Y/n, would you?" Remus asked.
"Be his friend for us, like you are with Severus. We would really appreciate that." Tonks said. "Never let him forget us."
"Oi, Y/n!" Fred came over to Y/n and ruffled her hair. "Make sure George's alright for me." Y/n hugged Fred as she realised that she hadn't thanked him for getting her to the burrow.
"I will Fred. Thank you." Fred hugged her back.
"Don't mention it. Make sure mum's alright too. At least she won't get me and George mixed up anymore." He laughed. Y/n laughed too and hugged Fred again.

"Oh and Y/n, you probably don't know us, but you should know our son Neville." Alice and Frank longbottom Came over to Y/n now, giving her another message to deliver.
"Tell him we're watching him." Frank told her.
"Tell him to stay strong." Alice then told her. Y/n nodded and smiled at the longbottom's

She then felt a tug on her jeans. She looked down and saw Dobby looking back at her with big yellow eyes.
"You amazing house elf you. Thank you for saving my brother." She bent down and hugged Dobby.
"I did what any house elf would if their master was in danger."
"Either way, thank you Dobby."
Snape came into view slowly and to everyone's surprise, hugged Y/n.
"Thank you for saving Chloe for me. I had no idea she was there. Look after my children for me."
"I will Professor."
"And also, as you would say "kick the shit out" of Charlie for me." He winked at Y/n.
"Gladly professor." Y/n smiled

Meanwhile, while Hagrid carried what he thought was Harry's dead body, Y/n's actual dead body was being dragged along the roots by her collar by none other that Charlie. Dick made sure that she had her headphones on and carried on listening to whatever song came after "say something", denting the fact that he had lost his best friend.

—— skip to after Harry and Voldemort say they gonna meat in the main hall to have their showdown——

"Y/n! Y/n, come on! It isn't over yet." Hardy said excitedly as he shook Y/n's lifeless shoulders. "Y/n?" He said more concerned. Dick came over to check Y/n's pulse. Nothing. A single tear trickled down Dick's face. He hugged Y/n's lifeless body and lifted her up to a standing position as if she where still alive. Students started to crowd around, exchanging whispers about what happened. Ron and Hermione hugged Harry.
"I'm so sorry Harry." Hermione whispered to him.

"She can't be dead." Dick stated as he walked through the crowd with the corpse of his best friend.
"Your gonna have to do this one on you own mate." Ron told Harry sympathetically. Harry said nothing and just nodded, not acknowledging the tears streaming down his face.

Dick walked Y/n into the great hall, her feet dragging along on the floor, and sat her up on one of the tables to get a good view of what was going to go down. He put an arm around his dead friends shoulders and rested his head on hers.
"This is gonna be great Y/n, just wait. Harry's got this." Dick reassured himself. Chloe came over to Dick and Y/n and started to weep when she realised what fate had become Y/n. She hugged her limp body and sat next to the two of them, tears pouring from her eyes as if one of her own children was the same limp body before her.

"It's time to go sweetheart." Lily told her daughter. Y/n looked into her mother's kind green eyes and hugged her one last time. Her mum and dad kissed her on the top of her head before she had to depart. By the time they all said their goodbyes, Harry and Voldemort where about to begin their standoff.
"We'll be watching over you and your brother Y/n. Forever and always." James whispered in her ear. Y/n then walked over to the white cloud wall behind her that blocked all of the truly dead inside. She closed her eyes and stepped through.

Y/n's eyes widened and she took in a large lung full of fresh air. She saw Harry with his wand pointed at Voldemort. She leaped into action, quite literally, and ran next to him, firing a strong spell at the dark lord.
"Your alive?!" Harry cried in disbelief.
"Fight now, explain later! This is the last step." Y/n smirked at her brother.
"You take this dingwat's brother?"
"My pleasure." Y/n put her wand in her pocket and flicked her wrist. She sent Charlie flying towards her so that the could have a standoff of their own.

While Harry and Voldemort duelled, Charlie fired the killing curse at Y/n. Y/n just absorbed the power, the energy started to levitate her in the air, her hair raised above her and her eyes turned into green flames. She took all of her strength and shot it all at Charlie moments before Harry defeated Voldemort, turning Charlie to dust with the same effect from avengers end game.
A/n: sorry if spoilers!
Just like that, it was over. Charlie was gone. Tom Riddle was gone. So many good people were gone. But they had done it. Harry practically launched himself at Y/n and tackled her to the ground in a huge hug. The two where then separated by various people pulling them into hugs, handshakes, claps on the back and cheers of goodwill. Y/n got round to her drinking buddies, almost all of which had survived, and was thrown into the air and caught again.

When she was finally granted a moment to herself, Dick gave her a vice like hug and cried into her shoulder. Y/n then caught sight of Draco, rushed over to him and kissed him passionately, so much so that he lifted her off of the floor slightly.
"I'm so glad your okay!" Draco cried as he embraced Y/n. She hugged him back and then turned back to Dick.
"I saw your dad. He said he loves you and that he's always gonna be there for you even if you feel alone." Dick hugged Y/n again.
"Thanks for that Y/n." Y/n then went around delivering her messages from the dead. She received hugs and words of praise from the receivers of the messages.

Hours later, Harry and Y/n went home with the Weasley's. Molly and Arthur had said it was fine for Dick and Draco to stay with the boys for a few nights until they had come out of their trials. Y/n wasn't put on trial for the account that she had made her points very clear in the past about being solidly on her brother's side. Draco's trial was first and Dicks was a few days after.

The house was full of anxiety, but the mood was frequently lifted by a mix of George and Y/n.