The Yule Ball Disaster

It was the day before the Yule Ball, Charlie had decided to give Y/n her Christmas present early (a sword with a handle made out of the deer's antlers).Y/n and Dick decided to make a friend pact that if neither of them had dates when the Yule Ball came, then they would go together. Kind of like one of those pacts you make with a friend where you tell each other that if your both not married by the time your 40, you both get married to each other. Well, the time had come upon the two where they would decree that they would go together, that is until Draco came just a little too late.
"Hey um Y/n." He started as Dic and Y/n were mid bff handshake
"You wanna go to the ball with me? I know it's last minute but..."
"Oof! Sorry man! Dick and I literally just agreed to go together. If you had asked earlier, I would've totally said yes." Y/n said reluctantly, not wanting to hurt her best friend's feelings.

"That's fine, didn't need a ball to swoon you anyway Potter." He retorted before he walked away to the common room.
"Well ok then." Y/n said to no one in particular.
*************************************Yule ball cuz nothing exiting happens
Y/n came out of the common room in a white laced short dress with a mint green skirt and a pair of mint green pointe ballet shoes to match.

*************************************Yule ball cuz nothing exiting happens*************************************Y/n came out of the common room in a white laced short dress with a mint green skirt and a pair of mint green pointe ballet shoes to match

A/n: do what you want with the rest, clothes aren't important"Sup dude?" Y/n said as she greeted Dick at the main hall entrance

"Sup dude?" Y/n said as she greeted Dick at the main hall entrance. Dick had taken the liberty to match Y/n's colour choice and was wearing a mint green tuxedo with a bow tie and top hat. He had decided that he suited top hats, and he did, surprisingly well. He greeted Y/n with their classic hand shake and then offered her his arm which she took as they walked into the great hall together. A slow song was playing and the champions were dancing with their dates in the middle of the room. Y/n took this opportunity to wolf whistle at her brother.
"Wooh! Go Harry!" She laughed as Harry's cheeks went red and he accidentally stepped on his dates foot from lack of practice. Y/n nudged Dick and nodded her head towards the stage. Dick got the message.

The two rallied their troops, consisting of Bella, Jake, Emmet, Logan, a new friend called Cooper and sone other kid they didn't really know. Y/n snapped her fingers and changed them all into Hogwarts uniforms Bella, Jake, Logan and Emmet in Gryffindor, Dick in Hufflepuff, that one kid they didn't know Ravenclaw and herself into boys Slytherin. Y/n got on the stage to introduce them.