Woop!

Everyone had just boarded the train back to kings bridge station, Y/n was staring out blankly at the window.
"You ok?" Draco asked as he reached over for Y/n hand across the table. Dick wasn't on the same table as them; in fact, no one knew where he was. Y/n was snapped to her senses at Draco's touch.
"Oh, Yeah. For sure." She said, without smiling for once. Draco could tell something was up. Whether The was emotions or just general daydreaming, he didn't know. But he was determined to see her smile again.
"Is it your godfather? My mother told me what happened at the ministry. It must've been awful." He held Y/n's free hand in his tightly so she would be certain that he would never let go. She nodded ever so slightly.

Draco got up and moved to the end of the table, holding his hand out for Y/n to take.
"C'mon. Let's talk." Y/n took his hand and he walked her over to an empty compartment, conveniently opposite Harry's. Draco day opposite Y/n so that he could look into her glittering, sparkling eyes, as if it were the last time he would see them again. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box, much like the one that Charlie had given Y/n and Dick earlier that year. Y/n looked at Draco sceptically, giving him a sidewards glance. She could feel her brother's gaze on her, thinking the same thing she was.
"Relax. I'm not going to propose. Not yet anyway." Draco winked at Y/n and handed her the box.

It was a soft, black velvet box with a silver trimming. Y/n looked at Draco and simply smiled.
"Open it." Y/n did as she was told and opened the box. The inside was black, mush like it's exterior, and the cushion held a necklace. The necklace was of a silver dragon, winding itself around a green, glistening jewel, the chain was small and made of hundreds of tiny little silver links.
"It's so that we can talk over the summer. Hopefully it will save on owl postage as well. It works the same way that you DA coins work. Here." Draco gently picked up the silver dragon jewel necklace and carefully fastened it around Y/n's neck, cautious not to make it too tight or pull on any of her baby hairs. (The naturally short part at the back of your head).

"It's beautiful." Y/n said as she admired the necklace and went to kiss her boyfriend.
"Nothing is too expensive for you. I'll do anything to make you smile Y/n. And when you smile, the world seems to smile with you, I can never be negative around you when you do." Draco kissed her back passionately. Y/n shuffled over to Draco's side so that he could put his arm around her as they watched the world go by.