Dragon test

The first test in the triwizard tournament was that the contestants had to steal a golden egg from a sleeping mother dragon. Harry had told Y/n that he had no idea what to do for the task, Y/n however had thought of many ways to complete the task on her own. However, she couldn't tell him her ideas as that would've broken the rules, so she just kept it to herself and her friends.
Way 1: sneaky boi and sneak past
Way 2: use the invisibility cloak
Way 3: parsletongue
Ok, there wasn't a lot that came to mind for Y/n but that wasn't the point as she had to let Harry think for himself.

During the tournament, Y/n sat next to Dick on her left and Draco on her right, listening to Elvis on her Walkman, completely ignoring the first three trials and only paying attention to her brother. As Harry soared into the air, Y/n had "jailhouse rock" by Elvis in the background of her brother while he flew for his life.

When the tournament had finished, Y/n got up and side shuffled out of the stands, Dick decided to leap over her to get out of the stands quicker. Y/n got the message and ran up to Dick to leapfrog over him and race past him. Dick followed her trail and leaped over students, doing side flips and everything over them. Y/n did the same, but being her clumsy self, she would occasionally trip and bump into other students, but still succeeding the flips all the same.
*************************************skip cuz who's gonna stop me?
It was dinner in the main hall and Y/n was swinging her legs absentmindedly on the bench, when Krum came up to her from his seat.
"Did you enjoy the show?" He asked her. Y/n hadn't quite realised he was there, so was quite surprised when he spoke
"Oh hey! Umm... no I was listening to Elvis." Y/n answered guiltily
"Who?"
"Elvis Presley? Rock and roll genius? Ring a bell?" Krum shook his head slightly. "Right, this makes this slightly worse then huh?" Krum chuckled and just sat down to her left , moving Draco out of the way as he did so. Draco glared at him with pure hatred. Y/n gave him an awkward side glance as he was now sitting in the middle of the Slytherin fourth years, his group were at the far end.
*************************************skip to announcement of the ball cuz r u gonna stop me?😎
"The Yule ball is a great way for students to... let their hair down." Professor McGonagall said with grimace. Y/n and Dick started to whisper excitedly to each other. "Miss Potter and Mr Weasel... a word after class please?" Y/n and Dick immediately stopped whispering and they got on with the lesson instead.

Once their lesson had finished, Y/n, Dick and Charlie all walked up to the teacher's desk, Charlie looking like a told off school boy.
"As the two of you know, the Yule ball is close upon us. Dumbledore and I have been discussing and we think that the two of you should do a few of your songs for the school..."
"We have ideas!" Dick yelled excitedly accidentally interrupting McGonagall "sorry professor." He said apologetically
"It's fine Mr Weasel. I was finished anyway. What dork of ideas is you have in mind exactly?"
"Well..." Dick started
"It's different from anything else we've done." Y/n finished
"More of a show than a song..."
"If you get what we mean."
"It will be spectacular..."
"Amazing..."
"FABULOUS..."
Breathtaking show you will ever see professor!"
"Gripping storyline!"
"Memorable songs!"
"Relatable characters!"
"It's got it all!"
Dick and Y/n exclaimed as they finished each other's sentences.
"That's all very well and good, but what is it?" Professor McGonagall asked

"Basically a small musical about our school." Y/n said
"Jake plays Harry."
"Emmet plays Ron."
"Bella plays Hermione."
"And so on and so forth." They said, again finishing each other's sentences.
"Very well." Y/n and Dick fist bumped each other in victory and strolled out of the room with their heads held high. Charlie fallowed after them like a normal person.

"Have I told you that I'm performing at the Yule ball yet?" Charlie asked out of the blue in the Slytherin common room.
"What?! No!" Y/n yelled, drawing all the attention in the room to her. "And since when did you perform?" She said a little quieter.
"Knew this guy back in New York. Brendon Urie. He was in a band called Panic!at the disco. They were just passing through when I met them, but I helped them write a load of their songs. Wrote to them last week to ask if I could perform them and they said yeah." (I have not been in contact with Brendon Urie but I wish I was)
"Ok... that's cool!" Y/n said in astonishment. Y/n then dove into her backpack and pulled out her taped copy's of all of Panic!'s albums.

"Didn't know you were a Urie fan." Charlie said casually
"Uh... YEAH!! The band inspired me to do what I do! Well... them and literaly all the musicals I have taped." Y/n said as she showed Charlie the rest of the contents of her bag, that being a bunch of musicals, Panic!at the disco and too many Disney albums to count.

"Hey Y/n" Dick raised his eyebrows "you got that new one? Love is an open door?" (I know frozen is not from this time period! Just go with it!) y/n ruffled around in her bag until she found the tape with a masking tape labeled reading "frozen songs". She then went over to the fireplace where she put the tape into her speaker and the song started to play. Her and Dick danced to various Disney songs throughout the night until Charlie told them all to go to bed at about 10:30.

Y/n got changed into her pyjamas and side-flipped into bed where Pipsqueak joined her as a big Great Dane and slammed her head onto Y/n's stomach, making her clutch it in pain. Pipsqueak licked her on the nose and Y/n patted her on the head. Pipsqueak turned back into something less heavy and curled up next to Y/n as a brown poodle and the two sleeper happily through the night.