Intended Chaos

Y/n waited outside the great hall, contemplating her master distraction plan. She knew that Charlie was there, she knew he would be with other death eaters, she knew that Dick would have her back. She was cool. This was going to be great. She hoped that Draco would help, but she couldn't be too sure. She thought it would be cool if she Came in when the beat dropped on an epic song, and that epic song would be... Miss Jackson by Panic! and the disco (or wherever bomb ass song you can think of.)

Y/n made the music play loudly inside the hall, making the students and thatchers wonder where it was coming from. When the beat dropped, like she intended, she burst the doors open and stood in the frame with smoke and sparkles flew out around her like an 80's music video. She lip sinked the words for extra effect, she then jumped on the Slytherin table and moonwalked down, showing off her skills to these amateurs. She would occasionally snap her fingers and create fireworks and glitter bombs to explode over students and teachers heads. The song slowly started to fade and after Y/n had been parading around the room flamboyantly, she stood in the middle of the hall, staring straight at Charlie.

"Well, well. Lookie who I found. Mr.Charlie's sitting at the big kid table. After all this time, Charlie finally managed to make a man of himself and yet he still can't beat a little kid in a duel. He still feels like he needs to use an unforgivable curse to defend me, yet it still won't work. How do you feel about that Charlie-boo." Y/n mocked. Charlie's face reddened.
"Yeah? Well I'm not making that mistake again. Avadakedavera!He stood up, aimed his wand and a jet of bright green shot from his wand, heading straight for Y/n! Y/n's eyes suddenly filled with fear, she had not expected this for some unexplained plot propelling reason. Dick stood up and flicked his wrist towards Y/n, making a shielding spell around her, somehow stopping this unstoppable curse.
"No!" Charlie shouted as his plans where foiled yet again by an inconvenient teen. Dick did a flip over the Slytherin table and stood confidently next to Y/n.

"If you want to get Y/n, your gonna have to go through me!" He yelled at Charlie. He just laughed in response.
"Hah! You really think that you scare me? Oh that is rich! I control you Dick! There's no escaping it." At this, Dick looked Charlie dead in the eye, no fear, just confidence. He then held up both his forearms, revealing his black cuffs. With a loud bang, they exploded off, leaving Dicks arms smoking as if he was in a super cool superhero movie.
"Try me!" He challenged. Charlie looked on in pure shock.
"How... How did you?" He stammered, struggling for words.
"That's right b*tch. Dicks back." He said cooly as he then snapped his fingers and sent Charlie flying at least ten feet backwards.

The hall erupted in cheers and applause. Dick did a theatrical bow to his adoring crowd!
"Nice one man! The student has become the master." Y/n said as she patted her friend on the back and then bowed to him.
"Oh contrair! The credit goes to you! Care to do the honours?"
"Oh, you know me so well! The honour is all mine dear sir!" At that, Y/n turned to face Charlie, who was now struggling to get to his feet.
"Hey Charlie!" Charlie looked up having heard his name called. "You know, you've really shown you true colours recently. Really remind me of your brother. Except for one little thing..." Y/n stared Charlie straight in the eye with a devilish smirk on her face. "DOWN WITH THE BLOODY NO NOSE!" She yelled as she clenched her fist in the air, her magic making Charlie lean back in pain. He howled in torment as his face started to sweat and become progressively coveted in blood. When Y/n decided that her work was done, she let Charlie stand upright. But what stood before the hall was not Charlie Riddle. He may still have Charlie's hair, but this creature was most like Voldemort as if he were in the hall himself. Charlie ran his hand through his hair as he looked up. He felt his face and his eyes widened when he couldn't feel his nose.

"Your gonna pay for this kid." He said menacingly, not breaking eye contact with Y/n. Y/n just smirked, knowing the damage she had done and pleased with the outcome.
"Come get me then!" She called to him, throwing her arms in the air.
"Well?! What are you waiting for?! Get her!!" Charlie yelled at his associates. The two gorilla like people started bouncing towards Y/n and Dick. Y/n then called out to the hall at large.
"Down with the bloody no nose! Band together! They may have strength, but we have numbers! And a hella lot of wands! Viva le revelution!!!" Y/n pointed her wand to the air and student and teachers alike did the same. Y/n flicked her wand and a jet of red sparks flew out of the end, soon, the whole hall was full of hundreds of wands doing the same, revolting against the opposition. Y/n let out a whoop of excitement. She snapped her fingers and her skateboard burst through the main doors, she jumped onto it as it flew past her and did a victory lap of the hall. Charlie and the other two death eaters shot spell after spell at her and her army of revolting children.

It was glorious. This was the proudest moment in Y/n's life. Forget the day she would get married! Forget the birth of her first child! Forget the time she found a shiny Charizard in the bin and managed to beat every challenger she came across! This was it! This was the best day of her life, the one she would remember for years to come! She flew her skateboard out of the hall, daring Charlie to follow. Enraged, Charlie charged after her, eyes ablaze in the burst of pure rage that Y/n had never thought she would ever see from anyone in her life. Nonetheless, her company followed in pursuit, focussed only on bringing down their foe.