4th year

A/n Soz for the giant time skip nothing really happens apart from you find out that Pipsqueak has been Sirius Blacks pet since he was six and had been the loyal pet of the Black family for years. That's all! Again, sozles yo!
*************************************
Y/n and Harry had just gotten to the burrow, they were all settled and restless, exited for the next day to come for the quidditch World Cup final. Y/n however busied herself in the garden with her bag and a box of tools that she was borrowing from the Weasley's. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and the twins came to see what she was doing. Y/n was hunched over what looked to be a scrap sheet of metal with Pipsqueak buzzing and yapping happily  around her head.
"Y/n, what are you doing?" Harry asked her. At this, y/n stood up from her creation, she had headphones in that were connected to her Walkman and a strange pair of goggles on.
"Alright Pipsqueak, let 'em have it." She said, clearly not hearing her brother. Pipsqueak turned into a small dragon and shot a jet of flame at the sheer of metal y/n was holding in front of her. "Sweet! Now for the final touch ..." Harry then tapped y/n on the shoulder which caused her to jump. She took out her headphones and paused the music she was listening to (footloose from the movie footloose)

"Hey guys!" She laughed "didn't see ya there." She said as she put her goggles on the top of her head.
"What are you doing?" Her brother repeated
"Inventing."
"What's that exactly?" Hermione asked
"Glad you asked Granger, you know how quidditch is so popular in the wizarding world? Well it got me thinking, what sport is both popular and cool at the same time in the muggle world? Skateboarding! Think about it, people can injure themselves in quidditch, and skateboarding is one of the most domesticated yet dangerous sports that every muggle kid played in the street! Combining the two is genius!" The group looked at her strangely

"And what good is that?" Ron asked
"Let me show you...".y/n snapped her fingers and a purple light emitted from not the board and her hand
————————————————————a/n that's a thing you can do btw, magic with no wand
—————————————————— she then put the skateboard on the ground and stood on it, she then started to push herself slightly before she was stopped by a frantic Pipsqueak.
"Brripchet!"
"Right! Right!almost forgot." She looked at the group "this is a working progress." She snapped her fingers again and a helmet appeared on her head along with padding on her elbows and knees. She fastened the chin strap and popped her knuckles. The board started to pick up speed as y/n pushed herself along, she then kicked a small pipe at the side of the skateboard and it started to come off the ground. Soon she was in the air, soaring high above the burrow, the group staring at her in awe.

Y/n then made her landing not far from where she took off.
"Pretty cool, huh?" Y/n started to undo her padding and kicked the skateboard into her outstretched hand.
"How'd you do that?" Ron asked gobsmacked
"Simple levitation charm. Works like a broom, need to kick off, which is why I put this in." Y/n wiggled the pipe to show the group the part she was talking about
"Can we have a go?" The twins asked in unison
"Sure, I'll make more." Y/n clapped her free hand on the grip of the skateboard and about five more appeared out of thin air the group scrabbled for their own board and y/n was about to give them some helmets she had just materialised when mrs Weasley called them in for bed.
"Hard luck guys, always the World Cup though I suppose." Y/n smiled and skipped over to her shared room with Ginny and Hermione.
*************************************time skip brought to you by real hover board
************************************* it was the next day, the Weasley's, Harry, Hermione and y/n were already at the World Cup and Harry, Ron, Hermione and y/n were all sent to get water. They had already seen some of their friends from school, well the golden trio's friends that is. All of y/n's friends couldn't afford to come or maybe they could but she didn't know where they were or if they were even there. Y/n flicked her wrist and sent the water holding pot flying back over to their tent so that she could have her hands free.