The unatended midnight duel

"Have you heard? Draco and Harry are going to duel at midnight tonight." Dick told y/n when they got to their common room.
"He's bluffing." Y/n replied nonchalantly
"Who?" The one eyed boy asked
"Draco. He's gonna wuss out. Too scared to get his perfect hair ruined." Y/n retorted
"I'm sitting right here you know." Draco said in mock hurt. Y/n looked over to him and gave him her most innocent smile.
"I know. But it is true though right? Your gonna wuss out for some reason or other."
"Yeah, I'm gonna get Potter in trouble of corse."
"He's still my brother man."
Draco looked at y/n with pure annoyance and rolled his eyes.
"Yes yes! We all know your brother is the legendary Harry Potter and that your the sorry excuse of a sister he's stuck with. Always complaining about how little attention you get from everyone. We've all heard your putty story before y/n."

"Oof. Hit me right in the feels man. I mean ouch. Brutal honesty or what?" Y/n laughed
"Just wait, your brothers going to regret not taking me as a friend."
"Aw! Dracy wants to get friendly with my brother! Well I am all in for that kind of relationship Draco. I'm here if you need to talk." Y/n teased. Draco threw a cushion at her which hit her in the face.
*************************************time skip brought to you by drarry
*************************************a while later and the main four had gotten board. The main four consisting of Blaise, Draco, Dick and y/n. So far through the school year, the group had been inseparable. Always sitting next to each other if given the opportunity. But they didn't know and awful lot about a very significant member of their party. Dick. For some reason, they had never asked him how he got his eyepatch or anything at all about his past. So here they say, cross legged in front of the roaring fireplace, all six eyes on Dick.

"How did you get the eyepatch?" Draco asked
"Well to tell you that, I have to tell you about my past..." Dick said in a Batman impression. Only y/n would get it, but he thought it was relevant.
"Well go on then" Blaise pressured. Y/n leaned in closer so she wouldn't miss a thing.

"Ok... so you know that musical Chicago?" Dick asked the group
"OMG YES!" Y/n said a little too loudly.
"Well, you know the lady Velma Kelly? From the musical?" Y/n nodded
"Who?" Draco and Blaise asked at the same time
"Don't worry. I'll tell you her story." Dick took a deep breath as if he was about to tell an old legend to a group of eager children.
"It all started back in New York Queens. My mom and her sister had always done this show together, this was before I was born by the way, my mom then met my dad backstage at one of their shows in Kentucky. They hit it off and my dad started to tour with them. A few months later, they got married because of me. Once I was born, I toured with them too. When h was nine, they went on a European tour and their first stop was London England. They rented a hotel room, my mom and dad sharing a bed, my aunt in her own bed and me on a pile of old costumes on the floor. One night, they got super drunk, I started to draw on the walls cuz I was a stupid nine year old and I got grounded and was sent to the closet for the night. It was one of those closets that were like wooden blinds, ya know? Anyways. They ran out of ice and my mom went out to get some, big mistake. My dad and aunt forgot I was still in the room and started to bone, like literally, animal planet worthy smashe'n. My mom got back and caught them in the act and went full on purge on them. So bad that the police or the ministry couldn't identify the bodies afterward. They sent my mom to Azkaban and for some reason took a whole day to realise I was in the closet. They got me out and sent me to care."
All three of them were leaning in now, not able to realise what they had heard.

"So your mum cut your eye?" Draco asked
"Nope! Getting onto that though."
"Well get on with it!" Y/n Said eagerly
Dick cleared his throat.
"Well, turns out, my dad had a mistress here in London. Went by the name of Cassidy Clarks if I remember correctly. Met her a year ago. She came into my care home late one night in a jealous rage, blaming me for her misters death. She had grabbed a kitchen knife from the kitchen downstairs and she stabbed me right in my right eye, she then tried to cut me down the side of my face, but she got caught and couldn't finish the act. She was sentenced to twelve years in prison for attempted manslaughter and child abuse." Dick then reached round the back of his head to untie his eyepatch.

He revealed his right eye that was seen together with stitches and about a five inch scar reaching from his forehead to the corner of his nose.
"Look'it!" He then grabbed the stitching holding his eyelids together and started to unravel it. He undid the stitching and revealed a gaping hole and his brain.
"Oh! Right! There's a spell on my eye and brain that makes sure my brain doesn't get too much or too little oxygen and a spell that re-directs the blood."
"Duuuuude! That's dope!" Y/n yelled staring intently at his eye hole
"I think I'm going to throw up" Draco said, cupping his hand over his mouth. Blaise just looked in shock
"And you've only had that for a year?!" He asked. Dick nodded.
"Yo y/n, stitch me?" Y/n put her thumb over his eye and stitches appeared out of nowhere and started to stitch themselves over Dick's eye
"Since when could you do manic without a wand?" Draco asked
"Oh right! Dumbledore told me I was different and we then found out why cuz I let out a burst of electricity by accident. It's pretty neat. Parantly I can do whatever I want an make whatever I want appear, to an extent. Pretty nifty!" Y/n explained to the group.

After some more talking and explaining and mucking around, they went to their dorms and went to sleep.

A/n hope your enjoying this! Leave comments on what to do next! Love yall!