Sorry!

Yo! Sorry it's taken so long to get the last chapter out! Also, sorry if you don't read these sorts of authors notes, but I promise to be quick.
Ok... three reasons this story is going slow:
Numero uno: I'm in my final year of school and am revising like crazy to pass a test that literally charts the corse of the rest of my life, while I am only an idiotic 15 year old... thanks government!
Number dos: Life's being a dick! (An actual dick, not the character)
Numero last: got a lot of anxiety at the moment! #relatable! This is literally one of the only things that I can cling onto in life before I fall into the bottomless pit that is the end of our existence. Basically, this is stopping me from pulling the trigger on the whole, you know... existence thing.
On a happier note, look how cute stitch is!
Also, got tons of writers block for sixth year apart from major plot points! I've got all of seventh year planned out, that's gonna be the bomb! I'm really exited to get this story finished and, even though 2k ain't a lot compared to all the other stories in my feed, it's certainly made me feel special that I actually have people who truly care about my work! So thanks to all who read, and even to those who skip past! But for now, I bid you adue! L8r sk8r!