Oof

The day dawned that the fifth year students where to take their O.W.L exams. Y/n sat on her own in the corner with only Dick near her as company. So far, she was doing well. Nothing was distracting her, she was focused, she felt smart for once. It was all peaceful until their was a shrill cry from the middle of the hall. Y/n saw her brother fall off his chair, clutching his scar. She then ignored all rules stating that she had to stay seated and rushed to her brothers side.
"You Ok bro?" Harry just tensed in her arms.

After the exams had finished, Harry pulled Y/n, Ron and Hermione aside.
"It's Sirius! He's in trouble! I saw it!" He said in a hushed tone.
"No." Y/n corrected him. They all looked at Y/n confused.
"What do you mean? Better yet, how do you know?" Y/n shrugged and made a bright red apple appear out of thin air and took a large bite out of it.
"If it was real, I would've got something too." She said with a mouthful.

Just then, in pure panic, Dick came racing up to the group, face red as if he had just had an extreme workout.
"Look at this!" He yelled, forgetting the volume of his voice and how far it carried. He held up a bright purple poster for the trio and Y/n to see. There was and old picture of Dick from the summer before in his British aristocrat costume with the words "come see the Amazon Dick Weasel! Boy wonder! Magic as though you'd never seen magic before! Only £10.99 per ticket! World tour starts this summer!" Y/n scrunched up jet face in confusion. Dicks mum did know that he wasn't the only person in the world who could do magic right?
"Who told her?!" He yelled at the group once he thought they had finished reading.
"None of us. This must just be a poster from last summer." Hermione said cautiously so as not to tread on any open wounds.
"No this is from last summer." Dick pulled out a bright green poster with the same picture on it but with the words "wonder boy! This Friday! £4.99 per ticket! He's got it all!"
"This was just a petty circus act. Now she wants to show the world my magic!" Y/n looked at her friend in confusion.
"Dude, it's no bad thing. Everyone knows I got magic. What's the difference?" Dick looked at her as if she was something horrible to look at.

"You really have no idea what's at stake here, do you? Your tiny brain can't comprehend the thought that maybe you-know-who has seen this. You don't think about the fact that if he knows there's two people like you now, that your disposable. Dead to him. He doesn't have to keep chasing you anymore. He can just use me instead. He'll find that I'm more  malleable than you. Easier to bring to the dark side. You didn't think about the fact that if my talent stayed hidden that Dumbledore could have used me as a secret weapon to take the dark lord off guard. You never think of anything. Your the most dense, thick, bran dead girl I have ever met! I can't believe I even considered you as my closest friend." Both Dick and Y/n's faces went red, but Y/n struck Dick round the face. Hard. Snapping him back to his senses.

"So what! This just means we can come at him twice as hard! Now stop being so self-absorbed and listen to what my brother has to say." Dick rubbed the side of his face but complied to Y/n's wishes.
"Your dads in trouble dick. We need to help him."
"Well, we don't know for sure. Your dad's fine. If anything had happened to him, Pipsqueak would know. Why do you think she's the first person there whenever I've hurt myself?"
"You hold a valid point there Alpha Potter. But if my dad's in danger, then someone needs to help him. We can't take any risks."
———————————————————been a while since I did this! Skip!               ————————————————————
Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Dick and Luna all sat astride a thestral, waiting for the take off to head to the ministry. Y/n however rode Pipsqueak, who morphed into a Toriko ( that cool bird cat dog thing) and was ruffling her feathers, ready for the take off too.
"Are you sure riding Pipsqueak like that is a good idea?" Harry asked his sister. Y/n didn't reply, she just shot into the air, followed by everyone else as they flew towards the ministry.
————————————————————skip to the interesting part cuz otherwise it's just filler and gonna be a really loooong chapter. Your welcome ————————————————————
Y/n held her wand aloft as she duelled Belatrix, firing curse after curse and shouting out one-liners to take her spinner off guard. It was working well for the most part. Y/n was expertly dodging any attacks thrown her way and was equally as expertly firing strong curses and hexes back. It was all going smooth on Y/n's part until that order showed up.

Y/n got pushed to safety by Tonks and ended up huddled next to her brother and Neville. Y/n growled with anger and went into her animagi form to do some real damage. She leapt at the first death eater to come her way, digging her teeth into their arm, until Sirius ordered Pipsqueak to drag Y/n off. Once Pipsqueak was sure Y/n was safe, she leapt back into the action herself.
"I can help you know! There's a reason I got Order Of Merlin First Class! Lemme help!" Y/n called from the safe spot that Harry Neville and herself had found themselves in.
"No Y/n! It's too dangerous!" Sirius called as he duelled Lucius.
"Sirius is right kid! Stay out of it!" Charlie called to Y/n. But the funny thing was, Y/n didn't even notice that Charlie had arrived with the rest of the order. In fact, Y/n hadn't even noticed Charlie at all. While Y/n was lost in thought, she didn't even notice Charlie throw Dick over to the trio.
"Dad! Dad, I can help! Really I can! Please let me help you!" Dick yelled, tears streaming down his face, leaking out from under the stitching of his left eye.
"Please dad! I can't lose you again." Dick said the last part in more of a hushed tone. Y/n put her arm around her friends shoulder to both comfort him and restrict him from rushing out.

Beletrix then shot a curse at Sirius and sent him into the archway. Harry, Y/n and Dick were held back by three of the members of the order as they all screamed for Sirius's return. But he wasn't coming back. No one who dies ever does. The three of them had to accept that, but none of them could think straight after what they just saw.