🥳Party!🥳

Y/n and Harry has been staying at the burrow for a number of weeks now.Dick and Draco were going on trial in about a week, and they wanted to go out with a bang if all sh*t hit the fan. And Y/n had the perfect idea. The broken wand.

She had told everyone how great the bar was, and now was the time to take them to where she built a big part of her reputation. She walked into the living room where Harry lay spread eagled on the rug making pieces of lint fly with his wand, Ron and Hermione reading a book together by the fire, Dick and Draco were playing catch over Harry and Ginny sat in an armchair occasionally getting hit by the ball as Dick purposefully threw it at her head.
"Hey yall!" Y/n greeted the room. They all said hey back and Y/n snatched the ball out of the air as Dick threw it to Draco.
"Hey! We were playing with that!" Dick protested.
"I have something better we can do. You guys remember that place I went to? The broken wand?" At this, Harry sat upright, exited to see what Y/n would say next.
"Hell Yeah! The place where you got totally wanted, right?"
"That's the one." Y/n said as she threw the ball at her brother. "I think we should have one more fun day together. In case Dick and Draco get sentenced to Azkaban."

Dick jumped up and jumped onto Y/n's back.
"Yeah! For sure! I always wanted to know what the deal with that place was."
"Well, What are we waiting for?" Draco asked the room at large as he stood up too. "I suggest we dress accordingly?" At this, Y/n laughed at her boyfriend's formality. "What?" He asked confused.
"Oh hon, they don't care what you wear there. You ain't there to impress people with the way you dress, just your fighting technique and how many drinks you can take before you pass out! What we're wearing now is fine." Y/n smiled and punched Draco playfully in the arm. "So, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"

The group started to rush around the hollow, grabbing stuff like money or something else for them to wear. Y/n lay on the sofa in the living room wearing ripped jeans, a plait t-shirt and her dope hooded leather jacket. She was already good to go, she was just waiting on the others. After about five minutes of mad rushing, the group gathered in the living room once more. Y/n blinked everyone to the entrance of the broken wand and then knocked on the iron door.

"Who's there?" Demanding the familiar booming voice from the other side once the hatch opened up.
"Oh please. Is this any way to treat a returning star bear?" Y/n said sweetly.
"Prove it's you half pint and I might consider!" The voice chuckled "What was the name of the last guy you beat?"
"Easy! Gregorovietch Krum! Father of Victor Krum!" Y/n proudly stated as she smiled at the two beady eyes peering at her through the hatch. The hatch then closed and the big iron door creaked open.

A giant, bushy haired man with a thick beard greater them with shining eyes.
"Good ta see ya half pint!" The man bellowed as he put Y/n in a headlock and ruffled her already messy hair. Y/n laughed as she wriggled out of the strong hold.
"Who are your little friends then?" Bear asked jovially.
"This is my dopey brother Harry." Y/n said as she dragged Harry forward by the collar and putting an arm around his shoulder. "Cyclops over there, that's Dick. Blondie's Draco. Girl with the bushy hair, that's Hermione. Red head girl's Ginny, that's her brother Ron. We're here to have a little fun, ya know? What with the majority of us being legal adults and there being only one minor among us, I thought you and TJ might throw me a bone and let us buy a couple drinks." Bear bellowed an uproarious belly laugh as if he was St Nick himself.
"Don't see no reason why not!" He clasped Harry on the back and led the group to the bar, where TJ was busy making cocktails.

"Oh, sorry guys. We don't take Girl Scout cookies. Guy down the street does though if you need to get some money for your new broom." He mocked as he scanned the barely legal group. He side glanced at Y/n and grabbed a sandwich bag from under the counter full of some sort of pink powder.
"Hey half pint? You up for it?" He raised his eyebrows, hoping that Y/n would take the baggie of pink powder. Harry looked at Y/n in disbelief. Y/n looked sheepishly at TJ.
"Sorry man. Gonna have to leave that good stuff behind me." She then leaned over the bar and whispered in his ear. "Meet me in the back and I'll take that burden off your shoulders." Her and TJ nodded at each other in mutual agreement. "I'll take six shots my dude."