Chapter 38: Naiden

Yay! I like this chapter. (:  

Chapter 38: Naiden

               Aiden was released from the hospital two days ago. Through both of those two days I at least visited him for about an hour, before I had to leave. I went to school and got his school work, and I got him some junk food when he asked for it. I was probably treating him like a baby, but who cares, I loved the guy and if he wanted a corn dog from Sonic then I’ll get him one.

                    This past week I have been studying for the ACT on the side. I have glance at the study book a couple times, but I plan to have a day to myself and study long and hard for the test. This test would make or break me, and I wanted to get a good score. My goal was to get a good score to reach being A National Merit Scholar; however I don’t know if I will.

                    I waited for Aiden to text me so I could go over his house. He said he wanted to talk a little more, and I wasn’t going to reject him. When I hear the ringtone I have set up for him go off in my room, I sprint down the hall to get to it. “Hello?” I answer. “Hey,” His deep voice replies. “Everyone is gone. Brenda took my sisters somewhere and my parents are gone god knows where. Please come over, cause a boy is lonely and wants his pretty girlfriend to be by his side.” I shake my head at his cheesy words, but agree. “Sure. Are you gonna help me study?” I asked, knowing he probably wouldn’t. He would touch and try to cuddle with me the whole time. “Sure babe whatever, just come over here.” I roll my eyes and hang up.

                    I drive to Aiden’s house and see him standing by the doorway. “There’s my pretty woman.” He smirks. I twirl around to show off. “Did you see the crappy video your One Direction boys let out?” He asked. “Yeah? How do you know that?” He shrugs, “It came on TV when I was watching music videos at the hospital.” I nod, and set my book on the table. For a second we just stare at each other, then Aiden made this funny face and totally obliterated the silence we had going on. I was laughing and he was too,probably at my laugh. 

                    “Come in here,” He pulls me to him and puts his chin on my head. “See this is why I wanted you to come over.” I move my head to look up at him. “What?” I wrap my arms around his waist, liking the way he looked down at me with so much love and passion. “Let’s go somewhere, just you and me. And not come back.” He kisses my forehead. “Let’s go to the park.” I suggested, but not being serious. “Sure, let’s go play with the little kids.” He breaks away from me and heads up to the stairs.

                     “Are you serious? I was just joking.”  I follow him up the stairs and to his room. “I wasn’t joking. Let me change my shirt and we will walk down to the park that is at the end of my street.” He was in his closet, picking out a new shirt. I sit on his bed, watching his back muscles flex as he reaches for the back of his shirt and takes it off.

                    I suddenly get a tingly feeling inside of me. Ever since I told Aiden that I was ready to have sex with him, I wanted it more. I wanted to finally experience an intimate thing with the guy that I was in love with. “Nia.” I heard Aiden say. I look up from his chest and see him with an amused expression his face. “Uh?” He smirks, and comes near me, still shirtless. He finds his way between my legs and strokes my face. Gazing into my eyes, I could see passion like before, but this time a hint of lust was brewing. I wanted him to touch me, but I didn’t know how to make the first move.

                    “Someone is hor—“Stop Aiden.” My face starts to burn. He laughs, and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his body. Making me burn a little with how close we are. We were chest to chest now, and his hands were close to my butt. “Aren’t we supposed to be going to the park?” I whispered. He traces my lips with his thumb, making me feel weirdly attracted to this. “You make me want to take you now,” He paused. “Let’s go, before I change my mind.” His deep voice said in my ear. He gets up and walks out the room like nothing happened, like he did not just make me want him more. “Oh hot damn.” I sigh, and get up to follow him.