Chapter 14: Football Game

New Update! Yay! I Hope You Enjoy this chapter, and Please Comment what you think. Vote Also, but i really would love if you all commented more. I wanna know what you think.  Anyway On to the Story (: 

Chapter 14: Football Game

      "What did I miss?" April asked, as she returns from the bathroom. Beth looks at me and then back at them. Aiden had walked away after Beth excused them, so I was free to freak out. What was his problem? I thought. "Well I was just talking to Aiden. And I guess Nia had some cheese on her face and Aiden took his finger, wiped it off, then licked it." Beth explained to them. 

"Ooh, I bet that was hot to watch." April said.

She across from me, and snagged one of the fries. "It was," Beth says.

I shake my head, "No it wasn't." They ignore me though, as they carry about talking about me. "And you know what else is hot? Her sex dream."

     April  looks at me. "You had a sex dream?" I face palm, extremely done with them.  "I want to know the details." His fingers on my face brought back the touch off him in my dream.  "Can I tell you later? I have to go to the bathroom." I get up quickly and run to the bathroom.

      When I get there I try to clear my thoughts. I was standing there, staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I fixed myself and made sure nothing was else was on my face. I leave the bathroom, only to look up and see Aiden standing there. "Were you waiting for me?" I jump back, surprised. "No, Seth just went in." He points to the bathroom door. I sigh; I'm being paranoid for no reason. I started to walk off. Only to feel Aiden's hand on my arm. I swiftly turn back around to face him. "What?" He gives me this look that I can't describe. "Are you okay?"

Am I okay? I ask myself.

I shrug, "I'm fine."

  "You don't look fine."

   "Then stop looking."

  I stop myself as he let's go.

   "I'm sorry Aiden. I didn't mean to snap at you. I just---this morning has been a weird morning." I apologize.

     He looks away "Its okay," Seth then comes out the bathroom and winks at me when he sees me. "Aiden. What are you doing with this beauty?"  Seth McCall is a huge flirt; he doesn't stop when it comes to rejection. "Nothing Seth. Let's go." He tries to push his friend in the other direction, but he stops him. "Wait, How about you come to the first football game on Monday." He asked me. I laugh, "I've got nothing better to do."

     He smiles at me and reaches for me, " I'll be playing and I hope your beautiful self will be there." I grab the hand that he touched me with and squeeze it hard in mine. "Seth don't touch me again, And I said I will go. Don't push it."

 "Feisty." He replies, looking at Aiden.

"Alright Seth, she said she'll come now let's fucking go." Aiden pulls Seth away from me. He gives me on last glance. "See you at the game."

~~~

      Getting up this morning, I finish my bowl of cereal and grab my keys. My dad stood in the kitchen, making coffee. "Be home at 9 again. I know you want to go to that game, but you can't stay long." He said. "Alright, see you later." I said. I got in my car and drove to school.

     Everyone wore their school shirts and colors to support the game tonight. I got to my locker and see Beth standing at it. She was on her phone texting hastily to someone. "Who are you texting?" I asked her. I opened my locker and set my stuff in. "Bronx, but its family stuff. You want to go to the game tonight?" She asked. I nod,