Chapter 11: Wifey

Chapter 11: Wifey

We walk into the parking lot towards his car. It was a black mustang, a car that Beth would freak over. It would really give Aiden more brownie points for driving a mustang. "Nice car." I compliment him. He smirks, "Better than the car you drive?" I go the passenger side. "Don't pick on my pretty car."

"Alright Ms. Ford." He unlocks the car. I go to open the door but I hear a click and stop. He locked the door. "Aiden open the door." I hit the window.

He slightly rolls down the window. "Say my car is better than yours."

I groan, "No, now open the door."

He shakes his head. "Say it."

"Open it." He rolls the window down enough, and I stick my hand in the opening and unlock the door. When open the door, he laughs. "I should have known you would do that." I smile and get in the car.

    The car was silent, "Why don't you play some music?" I suggest. He turns on the radio and it blasts a rap song. He puts his hand back on the steering wheel. I turn to the station, assuming that he didn't change it, because he wanted me to change it to something I liked.

"No No No, why did you change it?" He said in alarm. "I didn't know you wanted to listen to that. Sorry." I said changing it back. "What? you take me as the Keith Urban type?" He jokily said.

"No I don't know what kind of music you like. I didn't think you would like to listen to that."

"Well I have you know I like R&B and Rap." He tells me.

I nod, "That's great. You already know what kind of music I like."

"Yup, now hush, Drake is on." An old song of Drake played, and he caught every words Drake spat.

"Wow." I said. He smirked.

Songs passed and eventually I getting tired of Rap when a really provocative song started to play. "Freak My Shit." Aiden sang along. I furiously shook my head. "No, change this. I'm done." I say over the music. Aiden laughs, "You don't like this?" He turns the radio down. "No, I don't." He smirks. "Fine what do you wanna listen to?" I shrug, "Anything but that." He starts to change stations and searches for a song.

He stops when a One Direction song starts to play. I smile. I lip sing the song until I hear him start to sing out loud. I laugh; because he was singing badly on propose. He is giving me weird looks and trying to stroke my arm. "Stop, are you seriously trying to serenade me right now?" I say, laughing hard. He laughs himself, "Don't you love this song?" I nod, "Yeah when One Direction sings it, not when you do it like that."

"Ouch, that kind of hurts." He jokes sarcastically. I shake my head at him.

He starts to sing louder, matching the tone. I watch him as he sings the lyrics. "Why are you watching me?" He asked.

I shake my head, embarrassed, "I-i wasn't."

He looks at me, "You were."

"No I wasn't, now shut up before you make us crash." He laughs at my demand.

We reach Chick-Fil-A, and park. He was about to turn off the car, but stopped when an old song comes on. He turns it up so the bass was loud and making the car vibrate. He starts pumping his fist when the beat comes on. The song is getting to me too and eventually we both start dancing and singing along.

The song goes off, and it began to become awkward just staring at each other. I break the moment, "Well let's go inside." He follows me out and we get in the long line of people.