Chapter 31: Halloween Part 1

Aiden

           “Hey man are you going to the party?” Adam asked me. I take off my shirt and stick it in the locker. Practice has just ended and he and I were in the locker rooms. Today was a good practice but my leg were hurting a little from yesterday, so I tried to go easy. “Yeah, Nia got this costume, bro and the way she looked in it was…” I smile wide and suck in a breath. Adam laughs at me. “Beth got this police costume and when I tell you I wanted to f—“Alright stop all that you pansy bitches.” Seth says. He comes around and leans on a locker.

      “Pansy Bitch? How are we pansy bitches?” I asked. “Cause you and him are into just two girls, when there are plenty of girls to be into. For one night.” He laughed. I shook my head, “Nah man, I was like that, wanting to tap every ass that came towards me but now I just want the booty I got.” Adam laughed at me, but agreed.

      “Yeah, do you know what it’s like to have one girl and one girl only,” He closed his locker and picked up his bag. “Oh yeah you don’t so you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be so into someone as we are.” Seth scoffs and Adam leaves. I tell him I’ll meet up with him at lunch and get ready to take a shower. “You aren’t buying his being into one girl shit are you?” Seth stood closer to me. I look at him like he was stupid.

         “I mean come on, Nia is fine as fuck, and you haven’t tapped that shit yet?” He raised a brow at me. I frown, “No and if I did I sure as hell wouldn’t tell you.” Seth’s face scrunches up in amusement. “Alright lover boy, tell your wife I said hey sexy.” I thank the lord that he left or might have punched him in the mouth.

    I get in the showers and think about my life. I went from fucking at least two girls a night, to being with just one. If it wasn’t for our lockers being by each other and us having that class together I would not be with someone who I think I could possibly be in love with.

  Did I just say love?

I run the water over my face and let out a breath. “Shit.” I said out loud.

~~~

      When I go to my locker and I see Nia standing there, I stop. She looked beautiful wearing a long skirt today that made her ass look great. I go over to her and make sure she was turned the other way before I hugged her from behind. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I put my chin on her shoulder. “Hey.” I whisper in her ear. She scrunches up her neck and laughs. “Hey, you weirdo.” I lean on my locker and watch her put her stuff away. Her toes looked cute with the blue polish on, but I was about to tease her, because I loved it when she got all excited.

Love. There goes that damn word again.

    “I see you did your toes.” She looks down and covers them up with her skirt. “Don’t talk about my toes, I like them.” She defensively says. I laugh, “I’m not, I was just saying.” She purses her lips at me, “Mmhh.” I smirk and turn to see if anyone one else I know is here. I see Beth walking over and I give her a smile and look back at Nia. “Whats up blue eyes.” She says to me. I laugh, “Blue eyes? Nice name.” I tease her.

         “I hope you guys are ready to wear sexy costumes and get drunk.” She pumps her fist in the air. I pump my fist, agreeing with her. “Nia said she was going to be our DD since you guys are going to Florida like tomorrow.” Nia turns around and shrugs. “I suggested because I knew you would want to at least get a little intoxicated and I really didn’t want to tonight.” I frown for a second. “It’s not like I’m gonna get shitfaced.” I defended.