Chapter 4: Friendly

I've been listening to Ed Sheeran on Repeat. He is Bae (; Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 4: Friendly

 As if today can't get any weirder.
We were told to run laps around the gym and warm up after. Beth and I began jogging at first. "Mr. Eye candy sure made an entrance uh?" She says to me. "He is something else," I roll my eyes. "Speed it up Gardson." Coach yells. I speed up my pace and run past a couple people. I began just running to clear my head and don't realize I was about to run into someone. When I fall back on my butt I look up and see Aiden standing over me. "Are you serious?" I glare up at him. "You bumped into me, nice to know you wanted to catch up to see me." He replies with a wink. I get up and shake my head. "That's not the reason you weirdo, I was running and didn't see where I was going." He chuckles. 

Aiden was starting to stretch out his arms and legs. I tried to not make it seem like I was gawking at him, when I know I kind of was. He had the most toned body I've ever seen, and his arms and legs looked so fit. My face felt like it was on fire, I probably looked like a freak staring at him. He turned around and looked at me. I whipped my head the other way, making it seem like I was staring at someone else instead of him.

I nearly snapped my fucking neck trying to not look at him. I need to stay focused.

"Nia." I hear my name being called. Beth comes up to me and sees my face and smiles. "Honey you look like you just saw Zac Efron naked." She jokes. She laughs at her own joke and pats me on the shoulder. "I'm joking Nia, you look fine." I shake my head out of this mess and move on.

It was finally the end of the first day. I had the last classes with April, Beth, Bronx, and Aiden, but I completely ignored him. I would look forward and the way we were sitting he was two rows beside me, sitting by Leah who happened to be in here too. No one said anything to me and that's how I wanted to keep it. April and Beth seemed to hit it off. I was glad, because April seemed really nice and she needed a friend. The bell rung and I could finally get out of here. Today has been an Eventful day.

I was walking with Beth, who invited April over her house. "Are you coming?" She asked me. I stopped. "Coming where?" Beth laughs and says something to April. "She's blanking out, she must be either tired or hungry." I shake my head. "I think I am tired, I'm just going to go home and lay down." I tell them. "Alright, well April and I are going to go to my house, because I think April is cool and may replace you with her." She says. I know she was joking. I laughed a little. "No you wouldn't, you love me." She smiles. "I sure do." April laughs, "You two are funny." I was about to open the passenger's side door when something caught my eye.

Aiden was up against what I'm guessing is his car with some girl. She was really throwing herself at him. It was quite disgusting to watch. Why was I watching? He must have said something, because she burst out in the most annoying laugh ever. I scoff. He says something in her ear and she smiles seductively. I'm done. Opening the door, I get in. "Who were you looking at? "Beth asked. I shake my head. "Can we go?" She turns on the car and drives away. "Oh I love this song." We hear April say from the backseat. I look at her and smile, "What?" She says. We all laugh and begin to sing along.

I let out a heavy breath. This is what I needed, two friends and some random song on the radio to make me feel happy. When we pulled up to my house I saw my car and my face lit up. "Oh My, Look at her she's so beautiful." I say about my car. Beth laughs. "Who are we talking about?" April asked. Beth points at my 2008 Blue Ford Focus. I get out and run my hands on my newly fixed car. "Momma missed you." I say to it. Beth laughs again, "Now I don't have to wake up early to pick your ass up anymore. Amen." I hear the door open and see my mother.

"Mommy look at my car!" She smiles. "Yes baby I see." She laughs. "Hey Mrs. Gardson." Beth hugs my mom. "Beth, look at you, you got so tan. How's Puerto Rico?" They talk amongst themselves and April comes to my side. "I thought you were talking about a girl or a dog." She laughs at me. "Nope," I pop the p. "I haven't driven my car for two weeks, that's how bad the engine was, and I had it get repainted and new tires." April touches the hood of the car. "Well that sounds expensive." She comments. "It's okay, it was worth it." She laughs. "Mom I want you to meet April." My mom smiles at her and shakes her hand.

"You guys look hungry, how about we go inside and eat some muffins." She offered. "It's okay, Beth and April were just leaving. I'm going to go in and just watch some TV." I say to her. I was beginning to walk to the door when I heard Beth say,

"I'm up for some muffins."

"No Beth its fine. Come on Mom." I eagerly say. "Yeah me too, actually do you have some cheese?" April asked. "Cheese?" My mother repeated. April nodded. "Well yes. We do have cheese." They follow my mother in the house. I groan. What the hell happen to me being alone? I thought as I followed behind them. April looks around as we go in the kitchen.

My house was just a simple house. The living room had a homely feel to it, with plants and brown furniture. We went in the kitchen and my mom already had the fresh muffins set out. "Oh how I missed your muffins." Beth said as she went to get two. She handed April one and sat down. April was sitting on one of the stools and smiled at me. "Do you have Gouda?" She asked. I grab a muffin and a fork. "Um, No." I open the fridge. "All we have is American." I pass her the palate of cheese and she eats it with the muffin.

She was eating the food together; the only person who looks at April weird is my mom. "Oh she has a weird appetite." She whispers to me. I thought she would catch the drift, but obviously I have to explain. "Mom she's pregnant." My mother opens her mouth to say something, but doesn't speak. I guess she didn't notice. "Oh well that's explains it." My mom looks at April and gives me a small smile. "You were always so friendly."

Don't Forget to Comment, Vote, and Share this story. (;

How do you guys picture Aiden? Like what does he look like to you?