Chapter 13: Dreaming

      The water was cold, as I swam to the deep end. "Nia. Get out of the water." I heard. I turned around and Aiden was standing on the edge of the pool. "You said you would get in." He smirks, "You just want to watch me strip." I roll my eyes. "Get in, you freak." He grabs his shirt from the back and slips it off.  Jumping in, he splashes me with water purposely "Don't do that." I shriek. "Now I'm in, can you get out?" I shake my head.

    I quickly swim away, trying to go farther into the pool. He follows me like expected and finally catches up. Aiden wraps his arms around my body and captures me in his. His muscular chest presses up against mine. "You're no fun." I tease him.  "No fun? we can have fun inside." He whispers in my ear. My body vibrates in a way only Aiden can make me feel, I give in. "Fine." He immediately picks me up bridal style and carries me out the pool effortlessly.

    He doesn't wait when we reach his room. Pressing me against the wall he traces my face with his fingers, going down and touching the curves of my body. My whole body is on fire as the water dripping from the both of us. He lowers his face down to mine, but doesn't kiss me yet. I urned for this. His closeness. His body. His eveything. I gripped his shoulders, "Kiss Me Aiden." I whisper, and he does without a thought.

His full lips sync with mine in a way that I can't explain. He lifts me up on his waist, with his traveling hands everywhere.  I hold on tight to his shirt, fisting it in my hands. The things I was feeling were undesirable as I kissed him back with as much power as he was me.

He kisses my neck, making me moan in pleasure. "Aiden."

     Our bodies collided together on the bed now, and the feeling couldn't be any better. His kisses, his touches, and his sweet words were overwhelming me. His hands roam around my body, caressing my breast, and moving down to my hips. "You're beautiful Nia. You were always so beautiful, from the first day I meet you." He says to me. He looks at me as he goes lower.

    "Nia." He says. "Look at me. Don't look away." He commands.

    I look into his beautiful blue eyes as he raises me up, by my back. Getting better access to my stomach

    He kisses me lightly my under chest, down my stomach and to my waist line. He stops as he breaths on my lower stomach, "Do you want this?"  He asked. "Tell me you want this, that you want me." I run my hands through his blonde locks. "Yes Aiden. I want this, I want you." He smiles. He unties my swim bottoms and I'm exposed. He slowly removes his shorts and I watch him. "Nia." He seductively says my name.

   "Nia."

   "Nia."

   "Nia."

   "Nia."

  I jerk up in my bed. "Nia." I look over and see my mom and Beth standing over me. "Finally you're up." I hear my mom say. I rub my hands over my face.

What the hell just happened?

"You must have been having a good dream by the way you weren't trying to get out of it." She said.

"Yeah, Hey Mrs. Gardson can I have a minute with Nia. I promise it will only be a little while, I know breakfast is waiting for us." Beth said to my mom. She nodded and left the room. I shake my head, totally confused.

I had a sex dream about Aiden. A Sex Dream.

     "Now tell me what kind of dream was that. Was it a sex dream? Ooh, with who? Was it Zac Efron? No Channing Tatum. Oh was it Aiden?" She said, but she didn't even let me answer, not that I could cause of my state right now. I only nod, because thats all that I could do. "No? Really I had one about him the other day and we wer—Wait did you just nod?" She stops and looks at me. I nod again.