Chapter 35: Homecoming

I've decided the 2nd book is gonna be called..... 

(DrumRoll) 

Our Weird Life! 

I kind of said that in the last chapter, but I've made up my mind about it. So when this ends expect like a month or a couple weeks later for The Preview for the second one. Which will be a little bit more crazier since Aiden and Nia are in college. 

Chapter 35: Homecoming

               “Nia.” His deep voice said. And all the feelings and emotion were rushing back. His voice made the hairs on my neck stand up, and also made me sweat. “I don’t know what to say baby. Other than that I miss you like crazy.” He desperately says.

                    “I miss you too.” I reply. “And what I should be saying should be said face to face, but I’m going to tell you now. I don’t know why I stormed out and made it seem like I didn’t care about you. Because I do, Lord knows I do. I just—I don’t know, I was sad. And you know it is not your fault.” I pause. “And If I made you feel that way, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I was being selfish or that I was being unreasonable, cause I didn’t think about your side of the story. I wasn’t on your side and I’m sorry.” I went on and on about how sorry I was and he listened. I appreciated that about him.

                    And I wanted him.

                     I want to see him; I want to see his beautiful blue eyes and those blonde locks that are probably long now. I want to run my fingers through his hair and I want to caress his chest. His whole body. Touch his lips with mine and curl into him as he tells me how beautiful I was, or about his day. I wanted to listen to him sing or hum along to some song on the radio, I wanted to watch him scream about football on the TV or watch him sleep. I want to watch his lovely eyes close and his body go relax. I just want everything about him.

                    “I want you Aiden.” I blurt.

I hear him laugh and that instantly makes me smile. “Finally you say that.” He jokes. “Hush.” I say back, smiling. I turn around when I hear the bathroom door open. “Nia who are you talking to?” Leah was standing in the door way. “Is it Aiden? Tell him I said hi.” I wave her off and shake my head. “I have to go, but we’ll talk later.” I say to him. “Alright Nia I lo—I mean I’ll listen for you call.” I nod and hang up.

~~~

                    The plane ride back with my family was more comforting from the plane ride there. Before we board we said our goodbyes and hugged every relative that came along to wish us luck. I sat in my own little two-seater, but my parents were behind me. I had my earphones in and watching the clouds go by as we fly through the air.

                    I felt the jetlag hinder on me when we got back. I exhaustedly lie on the bed and curl up in my covers. Turning over to get comfortable, I relax and fall right to sleep.

~~~

                    Homecoming Week was the week that had everyone who was involved going crazy. The cheerleaders were going crazy, the homecoming queen and kings, and of course the football players. They had this whole school dress up week for student council and I was deciding whether I should participate in it or not.  Western Day was the theme for today and Beth was texting me her outfit. She was wearing plaid and some daisy duke type pants with boots. She bleached the tips of her hair blonde over the weekend and had it styled in a ponytail. I give in and search for a plaid shirt.