Chapter 26: Sickness

   Aiden and I have been dating for a couple months now and it was around the end of October. Halloween is about to roll around and Aiden was fighting me on what he thought we both should be for Halloween. This was also the last week we had Kyle with us. That part of the class was coming to an end, which I know made Aiden a little sad.

    "Halloween isn't for like another two weeks." I say to him. We were in the store, buying some stuff I needed. We looked through the costumes  that were set out for people to look at. "Look babe we should be the angel and the devil. Me the angel since I'm nice and you the devil." He joked. I hit him on the arm. "Shut Up, I'm not the devil." He laughs, wheeling the cart around me to get to the other aisle.

     "What are you getting?" I asked him. He was looking in the aisle where you get pads and tampons. "I know you need theses." He smirks at me. My eyes widen, but then I frown when I think about what he was trying to say. "Shut up you ass, I don't need those." He laughs and follows me to the grocery side. I grab some drinks while Aiden whines about how he wants pizza rolls.  "Go get some pizza rolls." I point him to the aisle where they're at. He rolls away with the shopping cart and I go to the books section.

     Picking up a magazine I flip through it, just standing there looking. I hear someone clear their throat and look up. In front of me was a man with a tan complexion and dark hair. He was playing off the scruffy look very well. He was eyes me in a weird way, which made me over look his good looks.

      He was still creeper.

      I take a step back away from the books and pull out my phone to pretend like someone was calling me. "Hello?....Oh yeah I got lost, where are you?....Alright I'll be over there." I start to speed walk away from the man and randomly go to an aisle. As I was walking, I see Aiden and stop. "Aiden."

    He turns around from grabbing a bag of pizza rolls. "What? What happened?" I told him about the creepy man and he frowns. "You're lucky I wasn't over there." He punches his fist together, and shakes his head.

  Aiden was rolling the cart to the checkout line, coming behind me. I warned him a couple times to not hit me with the cart, because he already threaten to hit me in the butt with the it. "Aiden stop, don't hit me with the cart." I whine at him. He laughs and acts like he's gonna push it. I stop it with my hands and frown at him. "Stop before you hit the back of my feet with the cart." He shakes his head, "I'm not calm down."

     I turn back around and wait for the line to move. When I felt the cart wheels hit my right ankle I curse under my breath. "Damnit Aiden." I turn around and frown at him. His eyes widen and he immediately comes around the cart and hugs me. "I'm sorry." I shake my head at him and start putting the stuff up there to be checked out.

        When we got out of the store, It was raining hard. I put the hood of my jacket over my head and ran to the car. Aiden followed behind me, putting away the cart and getting in to drive us back. When we get home it was still raining, and we were going to wait when the rain cleared away to get the groceries out.

     "Let's go out there." He randomly said. We were sitting on the couch,while he was looking out the window. "Really?" I looked at him crazy. "Yeah, like the movies." I purse my lips at him, "We could get sick." He shakes his head, "No we can't, come on. I used to do it as a kid, and I was okay when I came in." I shake my head, giving in. "You are lucky I like so much. I would never do this with anyone else." He laughs and opens the door. Running out into the rain, he just stands there for a second.

       "Come on Nia." He urges me out. I shake my head at him, "Can I just watch you?" He smirks and comes over and pulls my arms. I squealed as he pulled me into the rain and my clothes started to get wet. My hair and face were dripping rain water, and it was cold. Aiden was looking at me in a dazed way. His hair was darkening from the water and was plastering to his face. His eyes look glossy from the rain and his lips had little droplets on them.