.:Part 13:.

Shadow's POV

All of a sudden I felt a dark a presence outside of the school,''What...is this feeling,'' says Karley, apparently she can feel it too.''I don't know it seems dark and evil,'' Maka says. We all nodd to each other and start running toward the front of the school. We even see all the other students heading there as well. We reach outside and gasp.

A...Well I don't know how to describe how this thing looks like. (PICTURE AT SIDE) He then starts to look around down at us all.''WHERE IS THE ONE I'M LOOKING FOR!? WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM AND FASTEST THING ALIVE!!??'' Me and I notice Sonic step out of the crowd.''I am the Fastest Thing Alive, Sonic The Hedgehog,'' says Sonic.''And I am the Ultimate Life Form, Shadow The Hedgehog.''

The dark man starts to scowl,''ARE YOU PLAYING ME!? THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM AND FASTEST THING ALIVE IS ONE PERSON AND ONE PERSON ONLY!! WHERE IS THAT PERSON!?'' Silver, Maka, and Karley all step out of the crowd,''And just tell us who you are,'' Yells Silver.''I AM BLACK DOOM!!! WHY DO YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION WEAKLING!?'' Silver scoffs,''Well, of course we needed to know, so WE'LL BE ABLE TO TELL PEOPLE HOW WE DEFEATED YOU!!'' Silver starts flying into the air, while glowing with his telekinesis.

Then Black Doom starts to laugh,''YOU DEFEAT ME!? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!'' He takes out his hand and basically shoots him out of the sky. Silver plummets to the ground, making a crater. He groans, and stays still and trembles in pain. Me and Sonic growl,''NOW ENOUGH GAMES!! WHERE IS THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM AND FASTEST THING ALIVE!?'' Sonic starts running and jumps into the air. He tries to kick Black Doom, but is thrown back down into the ground. I growl,''(BAS WORD)!!'' I jump up into the air and bring out my Chaos Emerald,''CHAOS SPEARS!!'' My attack hits him dead on, he groans and only had small flesh wounds.''WHAT!?'' I cry out, soon I am also thrown into the ground. I groan as I hit the ground and wince greatly.

Maka then laughs,''How lazy you guys have become. HEY BLACK DOOM, I'LL TAKE YOU ON!!'' All of a sudden Maka holds out her hand and a battle ax appears in her hand. Everyone gasps, but my eyes just widen.''HAHAHA! A GIRL TAKE ME ON!? ALRIGHT LETS SEE IF YOU CAN LAST LONGER THAN THOSE 2!!!'' Maka smirks,''Gladly,'' She jumps into the air and somehow....she's....standing on air. Everyone gasps,''SO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO WALK ON AIR!? GREAT, THIS WILL MAKE OUR BATTLE MORE FUN!!''

Karley then yells out,''STOP MAKA!! YOU'LL BE KILLED!'' Maka just scoffs and says,''Sorry to say this, but your talking about yourself you'd be killed not me.'' Karley growls and frowns. Maka then charges at Black Doom, her ax raised. She makes impact, but Black Doom blocks it just with his arm. Maka gasps,''WHAT!?'' Black Doom was about to hit her, but she dodged the attack. She runs back at him and slices his arm,''AHHH!! YOU BRAT!'' He then punches Maka in the back when she wasn't looking.

Maka screams in pain and is smashed into the ground, she just barely and the strength to turn herself over.''YOU (BAS WORD)!! THAT'S IT, I'LL TAKE YOUR SORRY (A WORD) ON!'' Yells Karley, she does the same thing Maka does and make her own battle ax pop out. Then Karley says something no expected,''CHAOS CONTROL!!'' I gasp and widen my eyes, Karley disappears and appears behind Black Doom and slashes his back. He yells in pain he goes to hit her,''CHAOS CONTROL!'' But she again disappears.

''(D'IT WORD)!!'' Yells Black Doom, I can't believe Karley has Chaos Control.....its impossible. Karley appears again, but in front of Black Doom she slashes his torso. Again he yells, but before Karley could get away she is also thrown into the ground. She makes an 'Oof' sound as she lands into the ground, she as well groans and winces in pain.''IS THAT IT!? IS THAT ALL YOU WEAKLINGS HAVE!? I WILL ASK ONCE MORE! WHERE IS THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM AND FASTEST THING ALIVE!?''

All of a sudden we hear someone yell,''I'M RIGHT HERE YOU BOTTOMLESS FREAK!'' We see a black blur kick Black Doom into the ground. Black Doom groans, but gets up,''FINALLY YOU HAVE COME OUT! WHAT TOOK SO LONG!?'' The black blur, well person lands onto the ground and chuckles,''Well, I had to get on my battle suit. But I'm here now and I'm going to kick your (a word).'' I notice that she is a woman...seeing as though she has some good sized...eh hem..you know.

Who exactly is this person? Is the real question.

--------------------------------------------

Karley: OMG! EVERYONE GOT BEAT UP! BUT WHO IS THE WOMAN THAT CAME TO SAVE THE DAY!? CAN YOU GUESS!? WELL, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! :D